PB&J Poll

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How should a 'proper' PB&J sandwich be made.

• Equal amounts of peanut butter & jelly

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Lots more peanut butter than jelly

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • A smear of peanut butter and loaded up with jelly

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

BassAddict

Reaction score
Jims 'Bread' post got me thinking, a big debate in our house is about peanut butter & jelly sandwiches so i figured id start a poll to finally solve this issue. Users in this poll can change your answer.

Equal amounts, maybe a hair thinner on the Peanut butter, but who's measuring. The real question to ask is smooth or crunchy? With milk or other beverage? and the most important question.....how many at a sitting. 3? 4? :LOL2:

I'm not happy with less than 3. :mrgreen:

Specknreds said:
Captain Ahab said:
What does PB&J stand for?

Pike,Bass, and jack fish sandwich!!! :p

I prefer more Pike /Bass and just a little Jack fish!!!!

Oh - and here I was thinking it was Pumpkinseed, Butterfish and Jau Catfish

In that case - Extra Jack for me

i know Jack!

Double thickness of crunchy PB on one slice, dip the knife in for an extra tablespoonful and eat that straight, thin layer of Strawberry preserves (not jelly) on the other slice. Big handful of chips alongside and a tall glass of water. 2 Sammies is a big lunch, usually eat just one. Been known to place a layer of chips inside the sammich as well.

Depends on what mood i'm in, usually I load it up with peanut butter and an equal amount of Jelly. Whats really, really good is make a half a peanut butter sandwhich and dunk it in a nice cold glass of chocolate milk.(be back I'm hungry now)

Me and my cousin Lynn both think a 'proper' PB&J is mainly crunchy peanut butter with a small dab of jelly while Joe (Shinerman77) think its a 50/50 mix. I usually only eat 1 sandwich since it is usually my goto snack, and in times of hardship i have also been known to do peanut butter and Hersey's syrup, peanut butter & maple syrup or Peanut butter & honey.

My wife will make up a bowl of peanut butter & maple syrup occasionally. Never tried it myself, can't see me rushing out to try it either. Maybe it's a southern thing. And yes, both her and her sister put peanuts in their Cokes too. Her sister's Coke is a Dr. Pepper though.

flounderhead59 said:
My wife will make up a bowl of peanut butter & maple syrup occasionally. Never tried it myself, can't see me rushing out to try it either. Maybe it's a southern thing. And yes, both her and her sister put peanuts in their Cokes too. Her sister's Coke is a Dr. Pepper though.

My brothers and I used to do the PB & Karo [dark] Syrup thing when we were kids. It's a pretty rich-tasting "snack", and haven't done it since high school. We also used to put peanuts in our Pepsi's (when they used to come in the glass bottles, lol).

I do the PB on both sides as well, although sometimes I will put honey instead of jelly. My brother eats Cream Cheese and Jelly sandwiches.

Latest posts