Might go fishing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Well, I didn't get to take the boat out yesterday as I'd planned to. Got a new granddaughter yesterday! She was supposed to arrive Thursday (C-section), but the Dr. decided yesterday would be better.
headscratch_shrug_smilie.gif
. Weight 5lbs 12.5oz, 18.5" long. :)

Now, I purposedly took today off to go fishing, however, I awoke at 0500 this morning with a serious case of the back door trots :roll: . Waiting to see if the old stomach settles-down and will attempt to take the boat out later. [-o<

Waterwings said:
Well, I didn't get to take the boat out yesterday as I'd planned to. Got a new granddaughter yesterday! She was supposed to arrive Thursday (C-section), but the Dr. decided yesterday would be better.
headscratch_shrug_smilie.gif
. Weight 5lbs 12.5oz, 18.5" long. :)

Now, I purposedly took today off to go fishing, however, I awoke at 0500 this morning with a serious case of the back door trots :roll: . Waiting to see if the old stomach settles-down and will attempt to take the boat out later. [-o<

Congrats on the Granddaughter. As far as the back door trots TMI!

Congrats. Mr. WW, cute grandbaby :beer: Get yourself to a health store and buy a bottle of peppermint pills, settles the stomach.

Latest posts