Jim's next prize offering

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
Here is a link to what could be Jim's next prize offering.

https://www.macdaddysfishinglures.com/million_dollar_lure.shtml

The big question is that if you use it, do you trust your knot?

Jim said:
I may dumb, but I'm not crazy. Whoever buys that lure needs to be put away. :mrgreen:

My thoughts exactly, Imagine how many REAL baits you could buy for the price of that THING! :shock:

Bubba said:
Jim said:
I may dumb, but I'm not crazy. Whoever buys that lure needs to be put away. :mrgreen:

My thoughts exactly, Imagine how many REAL baits you could buy for the price of that THING! :shock:

You could take that million and open that dream shop you have always dreamed about. I wish I was a multi-millionaire, I would help you out! :beer:

"Bubbas Bad A$$ Tackle house"

Jim said:
Bubba said:
Jim said:

You could take that million and open that dream shop you have always dreamed about. I wish I was a multi-millionaire, I would help you out! :beer:

"Bubbas Bad A$$ Tackle house"

:D That would be "Bad A$$"!! :lol:

The way it should work is when we reach one million members, everyone pitches in $1.00, Jim buys the lure and everyone picks a number between 1-2 million. It would also be a great motivation tool to recruit new members.

flounderhead59 said:
The way it should work is when we reach one million members, everyone pitches in $1.00, Jim buys the lure and everyone picks a number between 1-2 million. It would also be a great motivation tool to recruit new members.

If this site ever has a million members, I will pierce my........nevermind. :LOL2:

Jim said:
flounderhead59 said:

If this site ever has a million members, I will pierce my........nevermind. :LOL2:

:shock: :eek: Just another 999,194 members to go! :lol:

Jim said:
flounderhead59 said:

=; [-X We don't wanna know

flounderhead59 said:
Jim said:
flounderhead59 said:

=; [-X We don't wanna know

Come on Flounder, I know you and - Inquiring minds want to :lol: :lol: :p know

flounderhead57 thats a very good idea :lol:

but instead of 1 million members, 100,000 members would be great and everyone gives $10

i dont mind that at all! i would even give $20

here's what they caught with it: =P~

FF9S3471.jpg

FF9S2846.jpg

MLP_3733.jpg

Latest posts