Ho, ho, ho at BPS

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
Beginning Sunday, November 9th at 5:00pm Santa will be at BPS* and there will free hot chocolate and cookies. Maybe you can get your picture taken with Santa. $25.00 BPS gift card given away every half hour too.

*The real Santa will be at the Gurnee BPS. If you go to a different store and see "Santa", he'll be a fake one. :D

flounderhead59 said:
Beginning Sunday, November 9th at 5:00pm Santa will be at BPS* and there will free hot chocolate and cookies. Maybe you can get your picture taken with Santa. $25.00 BPS gift card given away every half hour too.

*The real Santa will be at the Gurnee BPS. If you go to a different store and see "Santa", he'll be a fake one. :D

Then I'm not going if it's not the real guy, lol. Nashville BPS is about 2.5 hrs from me. The hot chocolate will probably be cold by the time I get there, and the fake Santa will probably eat all the cookies, lol.

The BPS in Maryland is handing out a mug of moonshine and a hunk of beef jerky, of course this is the fake Santa :wink: