Only $99.99!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Wanna practice your flippin' technique!? Here ya go, only $99.99: https://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10151&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&partNumber=10204225&hvarTarget=search&hvarAID=&cmCat=10005475

:shock:

Wow thats alot of coin!!!, I practice my pitching by standing on the front patio and pitching under my truck, I tied on a 3/16 weight and buried a hook in a brush hog, threw in front and behind the front tire than moved to the back tire, than walked around the house hitting every bush I can find. Stand facing the corner of your house and pitch to the left and right, close and far away.

I got the same thang and it cost me nothing.It's made by a different manufacturer tho.Maybe you heard of it,Firestone. :LMFAO: I use an old tire and a practice jig.My practice jig is a little orange 1/4 oz rubber gold fish. :LMFAO:

And there's a dude that has one and gives it a 5 star review. Maybe I'll get two, set them up in the alley and stand in the back of my wife's truck while she "drifts" by them so I can do a more realistic practice.

flounderhead59 said:
And there's a dude that has one and gives it a 5 star review. Maybe I'll get two, set them up in the alley and stand in the back of my wife's truck while she "drifts" by them so I can do a more realistic practice.

:LMFAO: :LMFAO: :LMFAO: :LMFAO:

flounderhead59 said:

:LOL2:

Jim said:
flounderhead59 said:

:LOL2:

:lol: add a squeaky toy to step on to imitate a foot control TM and its on :wink: :lol:

Speaking of flipping, this is something I haven't quite learned yet. What is your guys technique for doing this? Or do you guys happen to know of any good online clips I could watch to help?

flounderhead59 said:
Bubba, here's the one I learned from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lq0RTroFW0

:lol: Well I must be a master then if he's doing it correctly, I'm about to that extent in my skill level. :LOL2:

Latest posts