Have ya seen this amazing situation

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingBuds

Reaction score
I would have lost it #-o

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/PIYb-RHjE8Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/PIYb-RHjE8Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

That was like slow motion coming down... then in an instant it was sitting upright. Unbelievable.

Nothing amazes me with these pilots though. I can remember my first "tactical" landing in a C130... As you come in to a landing zone in hostile areas, you nose dive in a spiral towards the runway, then level off about as far as you can spit.

Then going up with guys who fly helicopters... those guys have HUGE balls - they set those things down in places I hated to walk around in... and most of the time we were under fire the whole time. That pilot just kept sing that song "time is on my side, yes it is"... after I saw some movie, that song is kinda eerie.. it's where the devil passes from person to person by touch and each time he sings that song.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that was not an actual full sized plane. I'm guessing RC plane with some CGI stuff at the end with the pilot opening the hatch.

flounderhead59 said:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that was not an actual full sized plane. I'm guessing RC plane with some CGI stuff at the end with the pilot opening the hatch.

I was thinking the same thing

flounderhead59 said:

I'm thinking the same thing....I've never seen a real plane "Bounce" like it did there in the end. :-k

russ010 said:
That was like slow motion coming down... then in an instant it was sitting upright. Unbelievable.

Nothing amazes me with these pilots though. I can remember my first "tactical" landing in a C130... As you come in to a landing zone in hostile areas, you nose dive in a spiral towards the runway, then level off about as far as you can spit.

Then going up with guys who fly helicopters... those guys have HUGE balls - they set those things down in places I hated to walk around in... and most of the time we were under fire the whole time. That pilot just kept sing that song "time is on my side, yes it is"... after I saw some movie, that song is kinda eerie.. it's where the devil passes from person to person by touch and each time he sings that song.
Thats a sick video, by the way the the movie your thinkin of is fallen

Snopes lists it as "Undeterminded" Gives rise to the possibility that it it real?? or not??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.snopes.com/photos/airplane/onewing.asp

When the plane touches down it takes a weird hop. I know those types of aircraft have very strong landing gear but that is a little far fetched. It looks too much like it is a model. I fly model aircraft and I see landings that hard a lot. The G forces on the touchdown would have knocked him out. If it were a full size plane I would bet over 20 G's. If it touched down that hard, wouldn't the left wing have hit the ground due to downward momentum and weight on that side? I don't think it is real. Like they say, beleive none of what you hear and one half of what you see.

I have fallen off slippery rocks at the river using only one wing and landed even harder. Never knocked me out but did knock all the sense out of me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Captain Ahab said:
I have fallen off slippery rocks at the river using only one wing and landed even harder. Never knocked me out but did knock all the sense out of me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, now I'm beginning to understand you better :lol: :wink:

Latest posts