monster muskie in Canada?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnman

Reaction score
A friend of mine was telling me that he heard on some fishing website that there was a new world record muskie caught somewhere in Canada. Has anybody else heard anything about it and maybe know where I could find anything about it on the computer. i have looked and found nothing. Thanks!

I check out one site quite regularly and they havn't mentioned it.Most posts there are about muskies and walleye.Thats a nice fish there in Kentucky.

maybe he is confused and thats the fish my buddy was talking about. I must say thats one hell of a fish for a 14 year old girl. CONGRATS to her!

Mr. mtnman,I saw something the other day, I'll check it out and see if I can get my buddy to forward it to me.

I talked to my buddy today and hes about as computer literate as me so when he figures it out he will send it to me . mtnman you sure it was a musky?, my buddy has an article of a giant pike being caught in Canada thats what hes going to send me, I'll post it either way.

Heres what my buddy sent to me, Its a New Canada record, The Pike was 56" long and weighted 55 lbs. If you check out the last picture he actually had caught a 36" pike and as he was reeling it in the 56" one hit it, he landed them both in the same net.
ATT00002-1.jpg

ATT00003-1.jpg

ATT00004-1.jpg

shamoo said:
Heres what my buddy sent to me, Its a New Canada record, The Pike was 56" long and weighted 55 lbs. If you check out the last picture he actually had caught a 36" pike and as he was reeling it in the 56" one hit it, he landed them both in the same net.
ATT00002-1.jpg

ATT00003-1.jpg

ATT00004-1.jpg

You've been had! :LOL2:

Has it been on the internet before? Crap, could you explain a little please so I can jump on him a little bit, SORRY!!!!

Those pictures have been circulating for a long time. Still the biggest Pike I have ever seen.

Not even sure if this is the true story either! :mrgreen:

https://www.pacgb.co.uk/articles/blomedit.htm

Latest posts