Company in the basement

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
Look-out, Be afraid, Theres going to be a war in fantasy football this week, its my chance to get some company in the basement and anybody in between better watch out, you better duck Mr. Jim cause I'm grabben on and hauling his butt down :twisted: Theres no saving you Mr. bcritch :twisted: , its the battle between the two Atconians, sinch up the cup, put on your cleats, drink your coco and lets get this thing done, I got my one game winning streak to protect. (be gentle please) :wink:

Nope..... No company from me this week. I've been down in that basement before and it's a very scary place. Besides the computer has me with a 7 point advantage over your Shamoo Nation this week :lol:

My 4 game losing streak will come to an end this week........... I hope :lol:

We shall see, my computer predicted a 3 way tie, umm I wonder who the third party is?

Your stuck in between us Mr. Jim, I can see the light, you two guys are going to be my steppen stones, one step, two step, and the Nation is on the move, Than I unleash my furry on anyone who is in my path :twisted: AH-ha-ha-ha-ha----Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha.

shamoo said:
Your stuck in between us Mr. Jim, I can see the light, you two guys are going to be my steppen stones, one step, two step, and the Nation is on the move, Than I unleash my furry on anyone who is in my path :twisted: AH-ha-ha-ha-ha----Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha.

I smell a bet here :lol: How about the loser of our game has to buy the winner a package of JDBaits :lol:

My team vs. Shamoo Nation.........Winner of our game this week gets a pack of JDbaits. Where are you Mr. Shamoo????????

bcritch said:
My team vs. Shamoo Nation.........Winner of our game this week gets a pack of JDbaits. Where are you Mr. Shamoo????????

Are you calling Shamoo a Chicken? :LOL2:

finished_chicken.JPG

I'm seven points away from the basement. Mr Shamoo leads me buy 7 points but I have one WR scheduled to play tonight. If Lee Evans from Buffalo doesn't get 7 points tonight then we have a 3 way tie for the basement....... GO BILLS :LOL2: ( I've never said that before)

Hold the Presses, wheres the results from Monday Night? How may points did Mr. bcritch man get, I cant find anything, as far as the bet, GAME ON BRO. You can get anything you want, place your order, let me know and i'll get Mr. bassaddict the coin, I'm running up the walls, my hearts beating a hundred mph, I'm pacing the floor.

bcritch said:
I'm seven points away from the basement. Mr Shamoo leads me buy 7 points but I have one WR scheduled to play tonight. If Lee Evans from Buffalo doesn't get 7 points tonight then we have a 3 way tie for the basement....... GO BILLS :LOL2: ( I've never said that before)

I hate the Bills :LOL2:

How can a Number 1 receiver not catch a single pass :?: :?: :?:

"News: Evans failed to catch a pass in Monday's loss to the Browns. [+]
Impact: This one was more on second-year quarterback Trent Edwards, who threw three early interception that forced the Bills to go into a very safe and simple attack. Evans was only targeted one time, oddly enough on the first play from scrimmage. We wonder how many fantasy games were lost where all someone needed was a catch or two from Evans in this one."

Welcome to my world :twisted: Cant believe your WR only had one pass thrown to him, my prayers [-o< were answered actually I put the ca-bits on him, its nice and comfy down here now, thanks guys.

I don't think there are enough games left for me to join the party... I guess I'll keep sitting on the roof waiting for a partner... :lol:

ACarbone624 said:
I'm (4-6-0)....I'm coming down to join you guys! :LOL2:

Mr. ACarbone-------COME ON DOWN------if you make it here we'll have to convert Mr. Jim into Jersy-ism.

russ010 said:
I don't think there are enough games left for me to join the party... I guess I'll keep sitting on the roof waiting for a partner... :lol:

You know what they say its lonely at the top, I gotta say Very Impressive my friend!!! =D>, Its like we have two different leagues going on you guys trying to win and the poe folk trying to stay out of the cellar :lol:

Hey Commeech ,We should have playoffs at the bottom half of this league, we should them "stay outs", yup, to see who stays out of the basement, its only fair. :mrgreen: Ca-beech?

Latest posts