Thanksgiving Dinner

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Is one of my favorites. I sit down and eat till I pass out. I love the Turkey, the stuffing, the smashed potatoes, corn, squash, and having dinner with the family.

Then you get a couple of days of the best Turkey,stuffing, and cranberry sandwiches.

Man I'm hungry. :D

Eat and then a huge nap in front of the TV :beer:

I'm looking forward to it myself!!
btw Jim,do you really call em smashed potatoes? Around here we call em mashed potatoes. I guess they are actually smashed but I just never heard em called that before.
Also,what the heck is a cranberry sandwich?

kentuckybassman said:
I'm looking forward to it myself!!
btw Jim,do you really call em smashed potatoes? Around here we call em mashed potatoes. I guess they are actually smashed but I just never heard em called that before.
Also,what the heck is a cranberry sandwich?

Mashed/Smashed it's all good. :mrgreen:

I should of said cranberry sauce/jelly. You ever have a Turkey, stuffing and cranberry sandwich with a little bit of Mayo?

Now I'm really hungry.

Loggerhead Mike said:
Dont forget the coldbeer! :mrgreen:
Plenty of those!

Jim said:
I should of said cranberry sauce/jelly. You ever have a Turkey, stuffing and cranberry sandwich with a little bit of Mayo?

:shock: That doesn't even sound good..... :| Mayonaise, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and turkey....on a sandwich!? #-o

Bubba said:
Jim said:

:shock: That doesn't even sound good..... :| Mayonaise, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and turkey....on a sandwich!? #-o

You know, I thought the same thing..Not a fan of cranberry sauce/jelly either. Only in this sandwich.

Bubba said:
Jim said:

:shock: That doesn't even sound good..... :| Mayonnaise, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and turkey....on a sandwich!? #-o
Jim,
I like bubba and think he is a good guy to have around BUT he should be banned for that statement they ae the best samich going.
I am gonna have a bad turkey day i have to work 3pm until 11pm then back in at 7a on black Friday :wink:

redbug said:
Bubba said:
Jim said:

:shock: That doesn't even sound good..... :| Mayonnaise, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and turkey....on a sandwich!? #-o
Jim,
I like bubba and think he is a good guy to have around BUT he should be banned for that statement they ae the best samich going.
I am gonna have a bad turkey day i have to work 3pm until 11pm then back in at 7a on black Friday :wink:

:lol: I may have to give one of these a try when the time comes. I've never been a cranberry sauce guy myself, that is what kinda throws it for a loop...I could see mayo, stuffing, and turkey.... :lol:

redbug said:
Bubba said:
Jim said:

Jim,
Must be one of those yankee things like putting syrup or sugar on your grits...... :roll:

bassboy1 said:
Must be one of those yankee things like putting syrup or sugar on your grits...... :roll:

Definitely not a yankee thing, id also go as far as adding a thin layer of sweet potatoes to the mix!!!!

Also while we are talking about banning peple can we add Esquired (A.K.A Capt Ahab) to the list? :lol:

Turkey day is by far my favorite holiday. Turkey, Mashed Potato's, sweet potato's, veggies, bread, cranberry sauce..... Then having the same thing the next night as leftovers. Family is usually all together and the holiday is still not Commercialized.

I can't wait :lol:

Must be one of those yankee things like putting syrup or sugar on your grits...... :roll:[/quote said:
Grits don't taste like anything unless you put something on them.....

Ah Yes, Turkey Day I cant wait, stuffing is my favorite, I lied, ITS ALL GOOD!!!! afterward I'm the meat picker offer of the bone, than the next day turkey sammich, Turkey, mayo, tomato, lettuce, and pepper, YEAH BOY!!!

shamoo said:
Ah Yes, Turkey Day I cant wait, stuffing is my favorite, I lied, ITS ALL GOOD!!!! afterward I'm the meat picker offer of the bone, than the next day turkey sammich, Turkey, mayo, tomato, lettuce, and pepper, YEAH BOY!!!

Good thing I don't live in your house Mr. 'moo.

We'd be fightin' over that job and sammich makin' rights the next day !!! :wink: :mrgreen:

If your belly didn't bust yet put on the sweats and pack in the PIES. MMMM!!!!!!!!
What's your favorite?
Mine= Apple Crumb.

Latest posts