UFC 91

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
Who's getting it and what are your predictions? I predict Couture will win in the 3rd by submission, i think Lesnars inexperience will come into play big time!! To me he seam to have trouble finishing off opponents and, is even more lost on the submission game. As for the rest of card the only pick ill make is Kenny Florian to win, in what round i dont know? Besides them two fights I could care less, $44.95 for these two fights seams fair to me......... :roll:

Im curious too, but the $45 is too steep for me. They should charge $19.99 and make up the money they want with quantity. I would pay if it was $20 or less.

This is Lesners 3rd fight, dont know what would have happened if he didnt connect with that lucky punch in the first 20 seconds of the first round of his last fight,(like what happened with Fabber) than literally rode the dude around the matt for the next 2 rounds, and couldnt finishing him off. Dont know if he knows the submission holds, he still need alot of work, he did improve a little, but I go with experience, also I think this is a 5 rounder, he was sucken air after 3. If he were fighting Kimbo Slice they would have to have the bout in a big arse Oxygen tent.

Jim said:
Im curious too, but the $45 is too steep for me. They should charge $19.99 and make up the money they want with quantity. I would pay if it was $20 or less.

I think they should charge you by the fight, anyhow they got my money. Them looping fight promotion commercials on a dedicated channel is just too much for me to resist!!!!

We got the last ufc and had a party/cookout. there was some good fights, but lesnors fight just plain sucked. Seem'd like all he did was lay on the guy. anyhow, im not a fan of him, hope coutore bust's him rite in his jaw and rips his arm off in a sub.

My fav. class has to be the 155 and light heavyweights. seems like they're alot more exciting.

does anybody watch the ultimate figher? Definately one of my favorite shows

Id like to order it but I dont trust my cable company after the last one, which they tried to bill me twice for, and then tried to tell me it was two different fights. when in actuality it was the same one just the encore, I had to talk with like 10 different customer service reps, and had to threaten to cancel my service before they took it off.

But anyway im pullin for randy

Loggerhead Mike said:
We got the last ufc and had a party/cookout.
8)

We usually have a Texas holdum cash game and watch the fights. Its a real fun guys night out. I will be missing it this time around. My buddy with the finished basement and the 52" hd tv, has become a little whipped, :roll: he isnt allowed to play this weekend :roll: and no one else really has the room in there homes to do it right.

what station does tap-out play on? havent seen it, but i got the cheap channel package on dish network, and of course they dont play any of the titans games :evil:
im about fed up with it, but still to cheap to pay over 50 a month for tv

Don't you love watching the pro wrestlers getting their asses kicked when they really have to fight? Lesnar fights the same fight everytime. He has to hurt his opponent with in in the first minute of the first round, do as much damage as he can before he hets tired and frustrated. Couture has too much experience to loose to such a novice fighter. Funny to think after 3 fights he feels he is ready to take on the champ.

Loggerhead Mike said:
what station does tap-out play on? havent seen it, but i got the cheap channel package on dish network, and of course they dont play any of the titans games :evil:
im about fed up with it, but still to cheap to pay over 50 a month for tv

Tap Out is on versus, they had Sherron "Rob Roy" Leggett on there a few seasons ago when he just got his start so im always excited to see him fight. Its interesting to see where these guys start and the dedication it takes to make it big in this sport.

Latest posts