Metal Garage?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba

Reaction score
So my mom is talking about building/buying a garage. She wants something to park her new car in, and I will benifit because i'll have somewhere to keep my boat which will be great. So I was just wondering if any of you guys have ever bought one of these before? Or know about how much they run? I'm thinking they would probably run cheaper than having one built, but not positive. We're looking at one around a 24x24 or so. Any tips would be appreciated. :beer:

a lot of times you can find the guys to build these things. My dad found one in South Carolina where it was cheaper to go through the builder than it was to buy it and put it up himself. I don't remember the price, but it really wasn't that expensive. The expensive part was the insulation...

russ010 said:
a lot of times you can find the guys to build these things. My dad found one in South Carolina where it was cheaper to go through the builder than it was to buy it and put it up himself. I don't remember the price, but it really wasn't that expensive. The expensive part was the insulation...

Do you happen to remember the name of the company he went through? That would really be what I would prefer if we could find someone to put it up, as I don't really have to resources to put it up myself.

I think he was an independant person... I'll call dad tonight and see if he can remember.

Latest posts