Check this kid out!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba

Reaction score
So I was looking around on youtube today at some different music and came across this kid, Now he's either 9 or 10 maybe, but DANG....He can flat play some licks. His name is Quinn Sullivan....Check him out here playing with Buddy Guy....

[youtube]fo4GhyBzFa8[/youtube]

thanks jim , got me listenign to this now,,lol
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ee8XkYoTpMI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ee8XkYoTpMI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I'll never be able to listen to that song again in peace.... I just tried singing it in the mirror to see if I could make the same facial expressions and make my tongue stick out when I say certain words... it didn't work.

Now if he could sing and blow his kazoo at the same time... that would be talent \:D/

the last time i heard techno.... I was drunk as a skunk and somehow wound up with glow sticks in my hand and ... well, I don't remember who I took home, but I swear it wasn't who I woke up next to!

I haven't listened or been to a techno club since then... dang military deployments, never know what (or who) your going to get

WHAT YOU GUYS DONT LIKE TECHNO??

"you would if you had robots ears!!!" (quote from movie grandmas boy)

still listen to it ,, i have been a dj for many years, years of collection,,, but not into the nightlife scene anymore, all grown up, have wife kid, another one on the way,, soo yea i had to stop the bad boy routine, but i still listen to techno!! lol

Technos cool, but it doesnt stand up to Mr. Jims dude and his kazoo-tar and thats the final countdown. :mrgreen:

I'll listen to Techno occasionally on XM while I'm sitting in my usual 2 hour drive to work... but I don't do the night scene any more either... the wife put an end to my "good times"...

Latest posts