Bored? wanna challenge?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you guys aren't old enough to remeber the comedy bit he used to do. I got them all with 12 seconds to spare. Spent some time retyping as spelling counts and with my fat finger typing skills... I have a habit of transposing letters quite a bit.

flounderhead59 said:
Maybe you guys aren't old enough to remeber the comedy bit he used to do. I got them all with 12 seconds to spare. Spent some time retyping as spelling counts and with my fat finger typing skills... I have a habit of transposing letters quite a bit.

LOL!! I grew up sneaking to watch the HBO Specials!! I Miss Carlin!! Saw him on New years Eve 2004 in Hawaii.

just remember it's all right to prick your finger but never finger your....

it's okay to say in baseball he has 2 balls on him But he can't get hit in the b%^**

whj812 said:
flounderhead59 said:

LOL!! I grew up sneaking to watch the HBO Specials!! I Miss Carlin!! Saw him on New years Eve 2004 in Hawaii.

Unfortunately for myself (and some others on here :wink: ) we remember listening to Carlin on those ancient vinyl things called Records, lol.

Waterwings said:
whj812 said:
flounderhead59 said:

Unfortunately for myself (and some others on here :wink: ) we remember listening to Carlin on those ancient vinyl things called Records, lol.

I'm sure if I looked in the basement, I'd find some old record albums of George Carlin (Bob Newhart, Bill Cosby, and a bunch of others) plus, a couple hundred 45's of old rock n' roll :lol:

FishingCop said:
I'm sure if I looked in the basement, I'd find some old record albums of George Carlin (Bob Newhart, Bill Cosby, and a bunch of others) plus, a couple hundred 45's of old rock n' roll :lol:

WHAT? NO 78's?

Yeah, that was one of his bits...

Tonights forecast: Dark. Continued dark throughout most of the evening, with some widely-scattered light towards morning."

Latest posts