What are you thankful for this holiday season?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACarbone624

Reaction score
I am thankful that I have a steady job, a house over my head, 2 wonderful children and a wonderful wife who takes care of me and puts up with my BS.

And of course the family here at Tinboats!

I'm mostly thankful to be able to wake up every morning knowing that I live in the land of the FREE and the brave. I think too many people take for granted how good we really have it, but we are so greedy that we just can't get enough.

I'm also thankful for family who is behind me no matter what decisions I've made in the past or those forthcoming, friends who will always be there no matter the circumstances, a steady job that provides for me and my wife, and for the men and women who risk their life everyday for what they believe in to keep this great country free.

I thank God everyday for everything I have, probably not as much as I should, but thankfully he is a forgiving God.

And I thank Jim for this great website - I finally have a place on the web to kick back and enjoy "cyber" time with my new friends. You guys are awesome!

I'm thankful for the love and support from my family and friends.
I'm thankful for my health (at least it ain't getting worse) and I'm employed.
I'm thankful for my families health.
I'm thankful for the freedoms here that even allow me to post what I'm thankful for.
There is so much we take for granted and can't remember what it is when asked. I try to remember to give thanks every day for the little things as well as the big. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.

I am thankful for the obvious things like family and health.

I thank God every day for that and I thank Him for all of the tough times I have had in my life because I know they were a preparation for what has made me who I am today, and without those times, I may not be doing as well. So, I am thankful for those lessons learned the hard way.

ACarbone624 said:
I am thankful that I have a steady job, a house over my head, 2 wonderful children and a wonderful wife who takes care of me and puts up with my BS.

And of course the family here at Tinboats!
Same as above except for a steady job. After 12 years with the same company I got laid off on Wednesday. On the way home from work I did have an interview with a new company. I will find out next week if I got the job. Its o.k. because like Carbone said I have a happy healthy family. And that is really All I need.

ACarbone624 said:
Same as above except for a steady job. After 12 years with the same company I got laid off on Wednesday. On the way home from work I did have an interview with a new company. I will find out next week if I got the job. Its o.k. because like Carbone said I have a happy healthy family. And that is really All I need.

Sorry to hear about your job... I'll say a little prayer for ya. Hope everything works out for the best.. you never know, this could be a blessing in disguise.

russ010 said:
ACarbone624 said:

Sorry to hear about your job... I'll say a little prayer for ya. Hope everything works out for the best.. you never know, this could be a blessing in disguise.
Thank you Russ. I appreciate it. I hope your right.

Latest posts