Lake Carnegie, NJ

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMDave

Reaction score
This lake has been in the local newspapers because of this lake's suprising increase of bald eagle populations! It's pretty cool to see them fly around this lake. Anyway, this is the lake I mostly fish in.

Attachments

• fh1.jpg
    fh1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 903
  • fh2.jpg
    fh2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 903
  • fh3.jpg
    fh3.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 903
The first post only allowed me to enter 3 pics for some reason? Here's another one.

Attachments

• fh4.jpg
    fh4.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 890
Jim said:
Beautiful Water! Im going to come visit one day and fish it with you.

The attachments were set to a maximum of 3 by default. I set it to 10.
Bring your boat! I don't have one and they don't allow gas outboards! :roll: :wink:

esquired said:
What county is that? I am there!
Mercer County in Princeton. It's right off of Route 1 behind a Ruby Tuesdays on this road called Mapleton Road. It's pretty funny because on side of Ruby Tuesdays is this beautiful place with bald eagles, the other side is a busy highway with shopping complexes. :roll: I fish off the walkpath, so I'm not sure where the boatramp is if you have one. They only allow electric outboards though. https://njbassanglers.com/places.php use that link and look under "Mercer County" to find more information about it.

Hey by any chance is there a Dunder Mifflin there, or used to be :wink: . If anybody knows what I am talking about.
What just realized that Stamford is like 3 hours away. Have a nice drive!!! :D

Here is the Lake in winter! I took these pictures sometime in early February, I believe the 1st.

Attachments

• bend.jpg
    bend.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 607
  • brush.jpg
    brush.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 607
  • canal2.jpg
    canal2.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 607
  • canal.jpg
    canal.jpg