Captain Ahab's Puzzlers - Win a Prize!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Starting NOW - I am going to be posting the occasional puzzle question - Answer the puzzle and win a pack of my handpoured baits

RULES:

CONTEST WILL RUN FOR ONE WEEK AT A TIME
1st correct answer wins.

Must have at least 4 posts in the last 30 days to play

THE QUESTION: (11/26/08)

Mary's wedding ring slips off here finger an into a full cup of coffee - her ring remains completely dry - HOW?

**** you guys are good

Dry Coffee is the correct answer - but Bluewater was there as well so two prizes go out

G3 and Bluewater = PM me your addresses

Next question in a day or so!

My pleasure - anything for TinBoats

I hope to get back to pouring baits in the next week - some family issues and some fishing issues (as well as the **** cold) might slow things down. i take it no one is in a big rush given the winter temps?

Captain Ahab said:
Mary's wedding ring slips off here finger an into a full cup of coffee - her ring remains completely dry - HOW?[/b]

This brings up some interesting questions and possibilities.

The first and most obvious is that Mary is having an affair. There is no other reason for her ring to "slip" off as she tried to explain. It slipped off because she has been taking it off and putting it back on frequently during her torrid affair. Also she has lost weight (hence her finger is smaller) because of several reasons. She is trying to lose weight for her lover and also her appetite is suppressed because she is racked with guilt from sneaking around. I also doubt the validity of her claim that the ring remained completely dry. Completely dry is an absolute and when you consider the various variables to be considered it would be impossible for the ring to remain "Completely" dry. There is the perspiration on her guilt ridden hands and also the humidity in the air would have to be taken into consideration. Therfore I conclude that Mary's ring did not indeed slip off into a full cup of coffee at all. She actually left it in her purse and when her husband asked about where it was and not onher finger she said it slipped off into the coffee. Then she quickly retrieved it and when asked why it was completely dry she explained that it was because her cup was full of dry coffee, the way she always takes her coffee in the morning.

flounderhead59 said:
Captain Ahab said:
Mary's wedding ring slips off here finger an into a full cup of coffee - her ring remains completely dry - HOW?[/b]

This brings up some interesting questions and possibilities.

The first and most obvious is that Mary is having an affair. There is no other reason for her ring to "slip" off as she tried to explain. It slipped off because she has been taking it off and putting it back on frequently during her torrid affair. Also she has lost weight (hence her finger is smaller) because of several reasons. She is trying to lose weight for her lover and also her appetite is suppressed because she is racked with guilt from sneaking around. I also doubt the validity of her claim that the ring remained completely dry. Completely dry is an absolute and when you consider the various variables to be considered it would be impossible for the ring to remain "Completely" dry. There is the perspiration on her guilt ridden hands and also the humidity in the air would have to be taken into consideration. Therfore I conclude that Mary's ring did not indeed slip off into a full cup of coffee at all. She actually left it in her purse and when her husband asked about where it was and not onher finger she said it slipped off into the coffee. Then she quickly retrieved it and when asked why it was completely dry she explained that it was because her cup was full of dry coffee, the way she always takes her coffee in the morning.

:LOL2:

Captain Ahab,
Send him a package of baits...I will pay for them.

I sent out the prizes last week - the two winners shoudl have them in their hot little hands today or tomorrow at the latest

Please let me know

Captain Ahab said:
I sent out the prizes last week - the two winners shoudl have them in their hot little hands today or tomorrow at the latest

Please let me know

Then send them to me, ill remelt them, and send ya back something much much better :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Captain Ahab's plastics should be very lucky, as the plastic could be from all of my old senkos that have already caught numerous fish :lol:

jkbirocz said:
Captain Ahab's plastics should be very lucky, as the plastic could be from all of my old senkos that have already caught numerous fish :lol:

Nope - it is all new plastic :)

I save Jake's lucky plastic for my own use :mrgreen:

Latest posts