New BPS in Bellmawr, NJ

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think they have broken ground yet.. but they should be starting soon.

the have a small branch store in warminster if you need anything..

They are doing all the elevations right now and Mr. ACarbone is right on when he stated theres alot of activity going. Maybe Tinboaters in the Tri-State area should think about making the grand opening a place for a little get together, just a thought. Its going to be awhile yet.

shamoo said:
They are doing all the elevations right now and Mr. ACarbone is right on when he stated theres alot of activity going. Maybe Tinboaters in the Tri-State area should think about making the grand opening a place for a little get together, just a thought. Its going to be awhile yet.

Sounds good to me - I bet you know a few places to fish within a quick drive from there as well?

Captain Ahab said:
shamoo said:

Sounds good to me - I bet you know a few places to fish within a quick drive from there as well?

Dont think so :wink: :---) cant lie, maybe a few(hundred) :wink:

My friend works for the township and he said more than likely it will be ready by late next year for opening. I grew up in Bellmawr, 2 minutes from there. Now I am only 10 minutes away. I'm even thinking getting a part time job at night to get a discount on gear. Can't wait. Also they said there will be a movie theatre there, and it will be the biggest of the Bass Pro Shops. =D> Finally something positive in New Jersey.

Its gonna be great to have a store like that only 30 minutes away. My wallet might say otherwise... #-o

Latest posts