Verizon Wireless Discount

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natetrack

Reaction score
Thought I would share this.

If you work for a large corporation or the government, you may be eligible for a discount off of your Verizon bill based on who you work for. Just go to this site and type in your work email and see what you get. I was able to get 17% off of my bill, not to shabby.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/employee/emaildomainauthentication.jsp?vanityURLPath=true

I found out about that last week when I was looking at the new Storm... I got 6% + 25% off accessories. Very Cool!

Cingular or AT&T (whatever they are called now) has the same thing. I can dig up a link if anyone needs it.

I started this years ago with the military... it was 20%. Then when I got to AIG they had the same type program, but they get 22% off and 25% off accessories. I don't even use my personal cell, but I got the family plan so my wife can have a phone that's verizon since that's what my work phone is and THANK GOD verizon to verizon is free!

russ010 said:
I started this years ago with the military... it was 20%. Then when I got to AIG they had the same type program, but they get 22% off and 25% off accessories. I don't even use my personal cell, but I got the family plan so my wife can have a phone that's verizon since that's what my work phone is and THANK GOD verizon to verizon is free!

Same here. I use my work phone as my personal cell phone. I don't talk much on it. I have not had a cell phone bill for 5+ years now. :D

Sprint has that as well. My wife used to get a better discount because she worked at Sears than I did being in the Military. Go figure.

Latest posts