Photobucket

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
Does anyone have photobucket? I think they changed something, usually under the pictures were a list of 4 things you could click on to copy(an img I think) they're gone. I put the arrow on the picture and those 4 things come up but I cant copy anything, anyone have an idea, does anyone understand what I'm trying to explain?

shamoo said:
Does anyone have photobucket? I think they changed something, usually under the pictures were a list of 4 things you could click on to copy(an img I think) they're gone. I put the arrow on the picture and those 4 things come up but I cant copy anything, anyone have an idea, does anyone understand what I'm trying to explain?

I just checked...still works for me.

works for me also..
when you move orer a picture the 4 choices show up just copy the img code like before

Wayne

You talking about edit, move, tag, share and delete? Those show up above my pictures. I also get a pop up saying my security settings do not allow websites to use ActiveX controls installed on my computer. This page may not display correctly. Other than that mine works fine.

I fingered it out.

Put your mouse on any picture and then click on "Link Options"
Then check mark the boxes of the options you want shown.
Then Click on the bubble marked "Always"
And then Save

See what that does for you.

Before when the four were permently under the picture I would click on IMG and the word copy in a yellow box would come up, now I put arrow on picture, the 4 thing show up but when I click on IMG there are numbers in blue to the right show up but nothing else, no copy in yellow.

Sorry dude, you're screwed. Well only if you are gonna rely onme for advice. Other than trying a reboot... not sure what else to offer.

I appreciate all the suggestions, I'll back track and try everything again, somethings gotta work. Thanks again.

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ GOT IT \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

I had to click the box, click on the IMG than put arrow in the picture(I wasnt doing that, figured just a click in the box would do), right click copy and bingo, Thanks again guys, you've been very helpful and better yet patience.

Mine still works. I just have to put the mouse arrow over the pic and the four links come up. Then I just click on one of them like before when they were permanently there.

shamoo said:
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ GOT IT \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

I had to click the box, click on the IMG than put arrow in the picture(I wasnt doing that, figured just a click in the box would do), right click copy and bingo, Thanks again guys, you've been very helpful and better yet patience.
Tried that, and it still isn't working. Actually just posted a thread very similar to this on a Georgia hunting forum, as I couldn't load my picture over there. :x

Photobucket was screwing up on me at work like that the other day... I ended up having to close all my explorer windows and erase cookies (don't know why, but it's the only way I got it to work again).

Something else you might try is to do it in a different web browser - if you're using IE, try it in Firefox or vice versa.

Bassboy1 - do you have all of this checked off on the "Link Options" link that is right under the first picture?

screenprint.jpg

Sorry Mr. Shamoo I just saw this post. I use Photobucket and I have noticed a difference on how to copy a link for posting online. As other have mentioned you have to hold the mouse pointer over the picture for a few seconds and then the 4 links will pop up. I have days where this didn't happen so I just opened the picture and the 4 links are down on the bottom right side of the page. Give me a call if you have any more problems with it...

Captain Ahab said:
I use myfishpix.com - Great little site for fishing photos. Shamoo - as a long time Barner i am surprised you do not use this site as well

https://www.myfishpix.com

I do have an account there, back than I wasnt as computer savy as I am now(Yeah right) and found it easier to do the photobucket thing, I might check it out again, thank you. I think I have a mypix account also, probably more.

Latest posts