Craziest things in a tourneyment.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
What was your craziest thing that happend to you in a tourneyment?

I was fishing a two day tourneyment , 1st day after weigh-in we were hanging right around the money, 2nd day we pulled in, my partner told me to get the fish in the weigh-in bag while he went to see a man about a horse, I filled the bag with water, opened the livewell lid, put my hand in and this bass came flying out :shock: what the, put my hand in again same thing, another fish flew out of the livewell, now I close the lid and waited for my partner to come back, i handed him the bag and told him I waited for him, he gets one out and says 1, gets another 2, gets another 3 reaches his hand in, feels around and the look on his face, it took all i had to keep from laughing, he saids man I thought we had more fish than that, I just shrugged my shoulders, he still doesnt know what happened.

There must be a hole in the livewell somewhere... :lol: :lol: :lol: :LMFAO: :LMFAO: :LMFAO:

shamoo said:
Anth, the only hole there was the Arse opening up the livewell :oops:
:LOL22:

I remember fishing with a buddy this summer and he caught a 4lb Pickerel and when he got it up to the boat I tried to land it by lifting it up by the line. Line broke and the fish swam a way ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)