test

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ho_shi

Reaction score
The following is an e-mail sent to you by an administrator of
"TinBoats.Net". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments
you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the
following address:

[email protected]

Include this full e-mail (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a test

--
The Forum Management

TEST RECEIVED AOK, DIDNT KNOW IF HAD TO REPLY BACK OR WHAT LOL

WHAT WE TESTING FOR>> MAKE SURE I STILL HAVE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR (ok maybe just some air?> LOL)

AJ

LOL!

I was getting some errors in the Error logs about emails. So I was not sure if members were getting them or not. All is fixed now though. Sorry about the extra email.

If any of you guys don't want the email I send out on the first of each month, Let me know and we can try to figure out how to stop it. The software is kind of primitive in that regard.

russ010 said:
You send out an email at the beginning of each month?? how am I missing that?

Oops, you weren't supposed to find out. Now everybody is gonna want to get the monthly emails.... Jim, what are you gonna do now???? :p :p :p

flounderhead59 said:
Russ,

Send me the $5.00 activation fee to my paypal address below and I'll make sure you're on the mailing list.

[email protected]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Flounder - I already get the newsletter but went ahead and sent you the money anyway just to make sure I stay on the mailing list....

:roll: :LOL2:

I get all tinboats.net emails, so I'm not sure what the hold up is there...

Flounder - I sent $5 to the address... but I got a reply back from [email protected] and it went on to say that I received an additional $5 from his account for the mistake :-k ... so I went back and sent $100 to see what would happen and I got an additional $100. I'm going to be doing this for awhile - thanks! =D>

Jim said:
If any of you guys don't want the email I send out on the first of each month, Let me know and we can try to figure out how to stop it. The software is kind of primitive in that regard.

Go into your user control panel->Board Preferences->Administrators can e-mail me information:

set it to no. ;)

I don't mind a few extra emails from the site.

I figure if everyone in the US gave me $1 I'd be rich and no one would loose anything. =D> :LOL2:

Alphawolf said:
Jim said:

Go into your user control panel->Board Preferences->Administrators can e-mail me information:

set it to no. ;)

I guess it's not that primitive! :LOL2:

Jim said:
Alphawolf said:
Jim said:

set it to no. ;)

I guess it's not that primitive! :LOL2:

I must belong to to many forums,because I thought it was common knowledge. :oops:

Latest posts