TackleWarehouse now selling Trolling motors

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely get them to advertise... I did see on another small forum that redhottackle.com has a banner and gave either 5 or 10% to its' members for a limited time...

Tacklewarehouse definitely has my vote though - their prices are better and they are easier to deal with

russ010 said:
Definitely get them to advertise... I did see on another small forum that redhottackle.com has a banner and gave either 5 or 10% to its' members for a limited time...

Tacklewarehouse definitely has my vote though - their prices are better and they are easier to deal with

The problem is we are not a big player in the game. :cry: They will not bother.

The next time we make an order would it help if we mention that we are members of Tinboats and suggest they advertise?

Jim said:
russ010 said:

The problem is we are not a big player in the game. :cry: They will not bother.

I know the other forum that I redhottackle is on is much smaller than this one.... it's only guys from here in Georgia, well actually only for 1 lake where bassboy and I fished in that tournament.

Heck ya on TackleWarehouse :D

Well what can we do to help Jim? How about our signature of intrest to them, man its buisness how could they turn that down? exspecially now a days. Do they know how much tinboats has grown in the last two years?

FishingBuds said:
Heck ya on TackleWarehouse :D

Well what can we do to help Jim? How about our signature of intrest to them, man its buisness how could they turn that down? exspecially now a days. Do they know how much tinboats has grown in the last two years?

That would be great. Just the money I spend on lures and stuff for the Tournaments and giveaways will more than pay for their adverting fees, which are dirt cheap compared to everywhere else.

We need to have a good quality tackle shop on board. TW fits the bill in my book. Unless someone knows another small reputable shop that would be willing to come on board.

I've bought stuff from Tacklewarehouse, Skatewarehouse, and Tenniswarehouse. The have a great operation, warehouse sports is based out of the UK I think.

russ010 said:
I've spent more than $500 at TW in the last 3 months... and that's just on baits
rookie!!!!!!!!!!!!
get in the game you are not I repeat Not suffering from a bait monkey addition!!!
my last trip to bps i had $300 in rewards dollars on my card... and still managed to hit the 1k mark out of pocket
and that was after the 10% military discount. i was told all the bps stores will give one with an ID certain days of the month be sure to check
:wink: :wink:

Thats some serious coin fellas :mrgreen: My friend got a couple packs of the Damiki worms and they look pretty nice.

If you want to add up what I've spent in the last 3 months just alone on fishing - stores and internet - then we're probably closer to $2000, maybe a little more.. and this is just on bass fishing lures and 1 rod/reel set up.

The BPS here in Atlanta gives 10% military everyday now - not just certain days.

redbug said:
russ010 said:
I've spent more than $500 at TW in the last 3 months... and that's just on baits
rookie!!!!!!!!!!!!
get in the game you are not I repeat Not suffering from a bait monkey addition!!!
my last trip to bps i had $300 in rewards dollars on my card... and still managed to hit the 1k mark out of pocket
and that was after the 10% military discount. i was told all the bps stores will give one with an ID certain days of the month be sure to check
:wink: :wink:

$1K, that's ludicrous. :shock: Couldn't see spending that on tackle unless I was a professional fishing guide restocking for the start of a season. BPS offers a 10% Military discount every month from the 15th through the 21st and the whole month of October. Restrictions apply (no sale items, electronics, boats or ATVs to name a few) You can generally sweet talk a manager into giving the discount a few days afterwards if you are buying a big ticket item by telling them you were out of town on business or something.

flounderhead59 said:
BPS offers a 10% Military discount every month from the 15th through the 21st and the whole month of October. Restrictions apply (no sale items, electronics, boats or ATVs to name a few) You can generally sweet talk a manager into giving the discount a few days afterwards if you are buying a big ticket item by telling them you were out of town on business or something.

I was just in there the first week of November and the guy at the register said they are doing it everyday now.

flounderhead59 said:
$1K, that's ludicrous. :shock: Couldn't see spending that on tackle unless I was a professional fishing guide restocking for the start of a season. BPS offers a 10% Military discount every month from the 15th through the 21st and the whole month of October. Restrictions apply (no sale items, electronics, boats or ATVs to name a few) You can generally sweet talk a manager into giving the discount a few days afterwards if you are buying a big ticket item by telling them you were out of town on business or something.

I'll have to mention that when I go there tomorrow to buy more ice fishing stuff.
I'll have to mention that when I go there tomorrow to buy more ice fishing stuff.
see it all adds up!!! i don't have a bass pro near me so I only hit the store once a year I stock up on my lines, terminal tackle and other odds and ends and of course my crank baits...

Latest posts