Calling all New Englanders....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you be interested in meeting up spring/summer 2009 for a TinBoats.net BBQ?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Depends on the drive...

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

DryFlyRy

Reaction score
Hey guys, just a thought, but would anyone be interested in having a TinBoats.net BBQ/Fish-o-thon/(modified)Boat Show after we get through this winter... We could meet up at some state park with a good size lake, show off out projects, Fish all day, maybe have some kind of contest/pool, cook some food make a day of it... Could be a lot of fun and good way to spend the weekend... I'll create a pole. Please respond with any interests or disinterest's or ideas.

Alright! 5 Yessssesessses and 1 Maybe! I say if we can get at least a dozen people it would be worth planning :mrgreen:

A good lake to do this at might be Lake Candlewood in Danbury CT. It's plenty big and a great place for smallies

the way i was thinking about approaching it (if enough people showed interest) was this: Grab a map of some sorts, put a mark at the city or town of everyone that wants in. then draw a big circle connecting the outer-most members. The center of that circle is where we start looking, that way it is of equal distance and fairness as far as driving goes. If nothing is there, we just spiral outwards until we hit something... just an idea... :wink:

Latest posts