Fantasy Football Playoffs

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcritch

Reaction score
The Playoffs start this week =D> Good Luck Guys

Games to watch.....
Can #1 Russ hold off #8 Team Tin - Jim and keep his undefeated season going or will Jim pull off the upset?

#4 Shamoo Nation is talking Smack after his 4 game winning streak where he climbed out of the basement and #5 bcritch accepted the bet of 2 packs of JDBaits to the winner. After the smack talking from both sides and Mr. Shamoo agreed to the bet bcritch reminded Mr. Shamoo that he is the commissioner and can adjust the scores and bench Mr. Shamoo's star players :LOL2:

Other games include #2 Nodak vs. #7 Little Monsters..... Mr Nodak has hit a bit of a slump the past 3 weeks and is looking to bounce back with a playoff win. Can Little Monsters pull off the upset?

The final game is #3 Team Tin - Larry vs. #6 G3 Smallies. I think Team Tin Larry is the sleeper Team in the playoffs. His 1308 is second only to Mr. Russ. G3 Smallies is in the middle of the log jam with a 5-8 record and is looking to end his current 3 game losing streak.

oh boy... I wish this was the money league I'm playing in on yahoo... I'm winning that league as well and if I win -- I will be the new proud owner of a Daiwa Zillion sitting on some rod.. I haven't decided how much I want to fork out yet.

I think I am going to get another Kistler

Jim said:
russ010 said:
I think I am going to get another Kistler

Sweet! My Kistler MG flippin & Pitchin stick is on it's way. Cant wait to get out there and practice in the front yard. Neighbors already think I'm nuts. :mrgreen:

my wife has labeld herself the following title - fishing fantasy football widow

Game on Mr. bcritch :twisted: I'm going to open up that can of whoop-arse on ya, I know what your thinking and the only can your going to open up is a can of CHOKE :twisted: ah-hahahahahahah, ah-ahahahahahah. If I dont recogonize any of my players, I'm telling the commish, oh, never mind :mrgreen:

bcritch said:
I think Team Tin Larry is the sleeper Team in the playoffs. His 1308 is second only to Mr. Russ.

Sweet, I kind of like that role. Good luck to all, I had I lot of fun doing this.

shamoo said:
Game on Mr. bcritch :twisted: I'm going to open up that can of whoop-arse on ya, I know what your thinking and the only can your going to open up is a can of CHOKE :twisted: ah-hahahahahahah, ah-ahahahahahah. If I dont recogonize any of my players, I'm telling the commish, oh, never mind :mrgreen:

The only can that you will be opening is a can of Chunky Soup :mrgreen:

Hey I told you, Kevin Kolb your starting QB - Reggie Brown your starting WR & LJ Smith your starting TE :LOL22:

Mr Shamoo check the Scoreboard........... I'm up by 15 points already :lol:

San Diego played last night........

Nodak & Team Tin Jim also jumped out to early leads..........

I didn't realize there were games last night :oops:

Jim... you're still going down... unfortunately you played McFadden... ouch

boy I'm more than likely going to be eatin crow now that I've actually started smack talking - something I never do until after the fact so that I purposefully don't put myself in this position

Phillip Rivers pulls out the big guns for me. 28 points out of the QB. can't complain about that.

bcritch said:

Mr. bcritch, 146.8 to 15 doesnt sound bad to me, enjoy your lead :mrgreen:
after I'm done with you, your going to have to change your name to bcrutch.

shamoo said:
bcritch said:

Mr. bcritch, 146.8 to 15 doesnt sound bad to me, enjoy your lead :mrgreen:
after I'm done with you, your going to have to change your name to bcrutch.

:LOL2:

You have me in a bad spot.... Half your team is Eagles and I can't root against the Birds this weekend :oops:

Mr. bcritch, Thats what I'm talken about. Got ya in a bad spot? I got ya in a crossed face chicken wing hold, just waiten for the tap-out.

I do believe I could end up like Alabama did yesterday... on the losing side...

I forgot to look at my roster and start Pierre Thomas (22pts today)... I knew I shouldn't have told Jim to "bring it"!!!

so, is crow good with bbq sauce?!?