HPW is for sale

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingBuds

Reaction score
Hand poured worms is selling https://www.handpouredworms.com/For-Sale-sp-16.html

I was looking at getting the nasty shad from them back in March, never did.

Well looks like someone could have a sweet opportunity

I'm sure BassAddict will pull a corprate move and buy it up, then he'll have a monopoly going on us. :lol:

You know those intraprenuer's money everywhere :mrgreen:

:idea: It could be a nice spin off of this site and possibly a sponsor.I have an old house trailer that could be used as a start up ware house.Owned free and clear,I just pay utilities,about $100 a month+heating cost.I'm out of work and can handle shipping/receiving.I'm cheap. It could be a nice spin off of this site and possibly a sponsor.I have an old house trailer that could be used as a start up ware house.I'm out of work and can handle shipping/receiving.I'm cheap.I'm just not to good with website HTML codes and stuff.I'd make an offer if I was.

ben2go said:
:idea: It could be a nice spin off of this site and possibly a sponsor.I have an old house trailer that could be used as a start up ware house.I'm out of work and can handle shipping/receiving.I'm cheap. It could be a nice spin off of this site and possibly a sponsor.I have an old house trailer that could be used as a start up ware house.I'm out of work and can handle shipping/receiving.I'm cheap.

I guess you cannot say that enough times :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well ya could go public with it here at tinboats :mrgreen: we'd all have shares =D>

If it doesn't work and we fall, then we could ask for a 100billion bailout :lol:

FishingBuds said:
Well ya could go public with it here at tinboats :mrgreen: we'd all have shares =D>

If it doesn't work and we fall, then we could ask for a 100billion bailout :lol:

How many members do we have to split it between? :LOL22: