BnM Float-N- Fly Rods

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G3_Guy

Reaction score
As some of you know I am an avid Float-n-Fly fishermen. I have been using BnM FNF rods for the past 3 years and must say they make one awesome rod.... lite enough to fish with all day, yet enough backbone to set the hook and handle those big smallies as needed. In addition, the 8' model has a counter weight system included which allows you to balance out your rod and reel combo to your satisfaction.

I recently had one of the plastic inserts of one of the rod eyes for one of my older rods pop out. I was unable to repair myself and discovered that BPS no longer sold these rods. I contacted the owner (Jim) of BnM via email and explained the situation. I sent him some pictures of the problem and within 4 days I had a new rod waiting for me on my front door. Not only do they have a great product but the service is top notch as well.

Below is an email I received regarding their Christmas Special... if an FNF rod is on your list for Christmas check out these deals.

We would like to return the favor. From now until December 30th, we would like to offer the following specials:

- Buy any graphite rod, and receive a free DL1 (Promo Code: BNMDL1) or BMR1 (Promo Code: BNMBMR1). (Note: Reel to be shipped separately via US Postal Service, please allow additional time for delivery).

- Buy any graphite or fiberglass rod and receive a free B'n'M T-shirt. (Promo Code: BNMSHRT)

- Buy 1 copy of our Anytime, Anywhere, Any Water Crappie DVD, receive another copy FREE (Promo Code: BNMDVD)! Buy one for your viewing pleasure, and another for a great gift item.

You MUST enter the Promotional Code upon checkout to receive your free items. Also remember, shipping during the holiday season can be slower as compared to other times of the year, so please allow plenty of time for items you plan to use as gifts.

All of us here at B'n'M would like to wish you a safe and happy holiday season.

Good Fishing!

The B'n'M Team

awesome thanks! I am looking at getting a longer rod because the float n fly rod I'm using now is a 7 footer... makes those 9' leaders a little hard to throw!

I should have included that in my original post... sorry about that. Here's the link.

https://www.bnmpoles.com/c-12-float-fly-rods.aspx

Latest posts