quotes

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
I know I asked this before but how do I pick out a certain quote from a thread? I think I get that blue thing on what I want to quote than hit quote and the whole paragraph comes up, I'll remember this time, Promise.

Up in the top right-hand corner of the post, there is a "Quote" button. All you gotta do is just hit that button thats in whatever post you wanna quote. If you want just a certain section of a post, just erase what you don't want.

shamoo said:
I know I asked this before but how do I pick out a certain quote from a thread? I think I get that blue thing on what I want to quote than hit quote and the whole paragraph comes up, I'll remember this time, Promise.
or you could just bod the part you want and make it bigger

See my last post, well, I dont how it appeared that way but thats the way I want the quotes to be and I dont know how it got to be a double post.

redbug said:
shamoo said:
or you could just bod the part you want and make it bigger

No I cant, how the heck you do that?

shamoo said:
No I cant, how the heck you do that?

It's not that hard just takes some time to figure out. use the bar below the title to changethestyleand size you can even change color

Latest posts