Favorite Movie Quote?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueWaterLED

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you guys have a favorite movie quote. Several come to mind but since it is the Christmas season the one that sticks out in my mind is this one:

"Merry Christmas, $%itter's full!"
:D
Anyone remember what movie that came from?

Christmas vacation GREAT MOVIE tons of good quotes

how about this great quote:
You lousy cork-soakers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

god bless america

This is one of my favorites its after Lloyd trades the van in for a moped and Harry says "Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

images

Teasle: Are you telling me that 200 of our men against your boy is a no-win situation for us?
Trautman: You bring that many men, just remember one thing.
Teasle: Oh yeah? What?
Trautman: A good supply of body bags.

From Rambo: First Blood

Mr. bcritch was that last question aimed at me concerning our playoff game :mrgreen:

Oh, I see. Then, it was murder... Will you marry me? Did he leave you any money? Answer the second question first.

"Awmm, c'mon guys...its so simple maybe you need a refresher course....it ALL ball bearings nowadays."

Just after my recruits got in their bunks, I would walk through the compartment and do abrief recap of the day and outline the highlights fo rthe next day. I would finish with
Good night. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.
Sort went over the heads of most of the male recruits. 90% of the females knew it right off as coming from The Princes Bride.

Now I'm more of a:
Man's got to know his limitations.
kind of guy.

Latest posts