Lake Audrey

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
For those of you interested, Lake Audrey will not open in 2009 as originally planned but will open up in 2010 to give the SMB a chance to get acclimated to the structures they've been putting in. If your interested, check out https://www.sjbca.org and click on news, this is interesting to see all that sjbca, NJDFW and the volunteers have done to prepare this lake for the future.

A lot of work has gone into getting that lake ready. It should be a great place to fish once it opens! :D

I've been waiting for this lake since the restoration project began. The president of my club is on the board for the sjbca and he said it will be an awesome lake. Alot of structure, including sunken boats and pallets and alot of humps. Can't wait.

BLK fisher said:
I've been waiting for this lake since the restoration project began. The president of my club is on the board for the sjbca and he said it will be an awesome lake. Alot of structure, including sunken boats and pallets and alot of humps. Can't wait.

What club do you belong to?

Latest posts