Talk about a wake up call!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
Occasionally I get leg cramps, especially at night and even more so when I’m real tired. Last night, after being awake for 27 hours my legs were aching really bad. My doctor has given me a prescription for some extra strength muscle rub (Ben Gay). So after a hot shower I applied the rub to my legs, back of my calves, front and back of my thighs. Then I pulled on a pair of sweat pants. I’m guessing one or both of my legs rubbed against the crotch material of the sweats because after about 20 seconds, the boys were on fire. OH MY GOODNESS!!! That is one pain I wouldn’t wish on anyone but my worse enemy. And just so you know, that stuff doesn’t wash off.

Thats funny.
Happened to me years ago,it's alot funnier when it happens to someone else though:)

flounderhead59 said:
Occasionally I get leg cramps, especially at night and even more so when I’m real tired. Last night, after being awake for 27 hours my legs were aching really bad. My doctor has given me a prescription for some extra strength muscle rub (Ben Gay). So after a hot shower I applied the rub to my legs, back of my calves, front and back of my thighs. Then I pulled on a pair of sweat pants. I’m guessing one or both of my legs rubbed against the crotch material of the sweats because after about 20 seconds, the boys were on fire. OH MY GOODNESS!!! That is one pain I wouldn’t wish on anyone but my worse enemy. And just so you know, that stuff doesn’t wash off.

I understand your pain, but I know you'll understand if I don't feel for ya. :wink: [-X

And I know it's Christmas, but you don't have to roast the chestnuts. :shock:

I know what you mean about burning... I was a catcher in high school and college - I wore that stuff like lotion and after a while you build immunity... but then again - have you ever wore Gold Bond Medicated Powder?? that stuff will make you scream a high note after about 5 minutes of wearing it... i would much rather have blue balls than balls of fire

Never had the muscle rub burn.When I raced karts,I had a fuel leak.For those that don't know, the gas tank sits between ya legs, under the steering wheel.The racing suits are like sponges, and we ran methanol.Methanol has ethanol alcohol in it.When it hits the family jewels,it's like your your crotch is on fine, and since it was puddling in the seat,it felt like my @$$ was catching on fire.I had to make another full lap before I could get to the pit area.I jumped off my kart,stripped my suit off and sat in a cooler full off ice.Didn't help.Until the alcohol evaporates, it burns like a ___________!(fill in the blank) Then you have dry ashy itchy skin.In my case a chafed @$$.