Someone was watching over him!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if he would have brought his head up another inch after shooting he would have caught that right between the eyes

It is amazing how a bullet traveling so fast can hit something then turn 180 degrees and come back so fast! It seems to me that it should just bounce off at a much slower speed than it hit unless it is a rubber bullet.

Looks to me like the bullet hit the target, ricocheted straight back and downward, striking the ground (look for the water splash) then came up and hit the shooter in the head..... Wonder what the backstop behind the target was??? I've seen (and been hit by) lots of bounce backs over my 30 years on the job (monthly firearms training), but never one with that much velocity still in it???? Lucky guy......

I got my first BB gun when I was 5... first thing I shot was an old tractor tire and when I turned to see if my dad was watching me, dang BB came back and hit me in the back of the neck... I still have a little bump there

Latest posts