Home Page Poll

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we're talking bass fishing... well, I still don't see Live Bait as an option unless I have absolutely no money and have to feed the family.. otherwise no live bait in my boat

I rarely use live bait unless the kids are with me or the lil lady.Live bait is free for me.Well catalpa worms,earth worms,grasshoppers,and crickets.

I don't use live bait for bass fishing, unless a bass bites my crappie minner. As much as I hate dealing with it, I love live bait - mud minners and live shrimp in the coastal flats, crappie minners for crappie, crickets for bream (haven't done that in a while), and of course, shad for stripers.

Salmon - Trolling Spoons and flies
Walleye/Crappie - Minnows and Jigs w/plastic tails
Bass - Inline spinners is what I've used the most. Gotta try more stuff.

minners and crawdads on my boat. plus some worms for the old lady.
i always keep a pole rig'd up with a lure for the down time, but how are you supposed to enjoy your beer if your casting all the time :mrgreen:

Depends on where I'm fishing, but I don't mind using live bait for bass or pickerel. I'll either fish for bream on the fly or with crickets. I didn't vote for live bait though.

flounderhead59 said:
Salmon - Trolling Spoons and flies
Walleye/Crappie - Minnows and Jigs w/plastic tails
Bass - Inline spinners is what I've used the most. Gotta try more stuff.

I need to try different stuff also.I get hung up on plastic werms,rooster tails,and joe's flies.They werk but may not werk as gud as other baits may werk.

bassboy1 said:
I don't use live bait for bass fishing, unless a bass bites my crappie minner. As much as I hate dealing with it, I love live bait - mud minners and live shrimp in the coastal flats, crappie minners for crappie, crickets for bream (haven't done that in a while), and of course, shad for stripers.

Thats a BIG 10-4...... Oh, and don't forget the finger mullet.. :wink:

Latest posts