NEW Booyah® Flipstah Casting Simulator Game

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rbacca

Reaction score
Ok I just got my BPS Countdown for Christmas sale paper.

On the first page is the Booyah game.. let me ask you, am I the only one who thinks that game is lame #-o Or is this the next 1000000 dollar invention and I'm just missing the point.

https://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_10204225____SearchResults

Maybe it can help me improve my pitching and my flipping....... how bad can it be after all it is endorsed by Bill Dance :shock:

my take is that it would be fun but a hundred bucks? way too expensive, can you turn off the "Booyah!" voice? That would drive me nuts, maybe somebody will make a better game.

BassAddict said:
LAIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Id rather just flip/pitch into a bucket in the back yard!!

I agree, if you need it to be challenging use Fastfood or dixie cups. I'v been doing that for years now. I met Jimmy Huston once at a seminar he gave at a local college, Man can that guy cast. The things he was doing with a spinner bait where out of this world. :shock:

I get up in the bed of my truck and set cups out 5', 10', 15', 20' and 25' away... I put the cups in little U shaped pieces of would I built so that they wouldn't fall over and I'd have to keep getting out of the truck and setting them back up... if I wanted to hear that Booyah voice, well I'd just say it myself when I hit them!

Buckets, cups, coffee cans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on guys that's not very challenging !!!!

remember we want a soft entry I take egg cartons cut them into 4section pieces, leave the eggs in them and place my jig gently in the middle
Oh did i mention I'm blindfolded :---) :---) :wink: :wink:

redbug said:
Buckets, cups, coffee cans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on guys that's not very challenging !!!!

remember we want a soft entry I take egg cartons cut them into 4section pieces, leave the eggs in them and place my jig gently in the middle
Oh did i mention I'm blindfolded :---) :---) :wink: :wink:

When it's raining outside, I go inside and use a barbie reel (those 3' rods are actually really good for pitching - I put 10' braid on them and have caught some nice catfish with them), but I use that setup to antagonize the cats with pitching weights... they don't like getting hit between the eyes with it for some reason

The kid I was with at Basspro last weekend said when he was there last time there was a "pro" there doing demonstrations and he was flipping jigs into it from a set of stairs he pointed too. It must of been 50-60 feet. He said the pro was getting it in the cups consistently.

russ010 said:
I get up in the bed of my truck and set cups out 5', 10', 15', 20' and 25' away... I put the cups in little U shaped pieces of would I built so that they wouldn't fall over and I'd have to keep getting out of the truck and setting them back up... if I wanted to hear that Booyah voice, well I'd just say it myself when I hit them!

I do the same thing but make my wife drive real slow like I'm drifting/trolling along. :lol:

go out and find a dixie cup and a coffee can and you have the same exact thing and the fact that its endorsed by bill dance is another reason why its a joke :D

I practice out in my yard into a can....all my neighbors think I am nuts :lol:

i practice outside too i got fishing line hanging in many of the trees in my back yard lol

ACarbone624 said:

I can put a can on the ground directly under the rod tip, open the bail and still miss. Trying to actually cast into a can from any distance (at least in my case) would be an exercise in futility.

haha you dont actually practice full casts with the can you practice pitchin and flippin

flounderhead59 said:
ACarbone624 said:

I can put a can on the ground directly under the rod tip, open the bail and still miss. Trying to actually cast into a can from any distance (at least in my case) would be an exercise in futility.

I can attest to that, I've been in the boat and have seen Flounder cast :p :p (sorry, couldn't resist :)

Latest posts