SKUNKED

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim said:
Wow! Bust out the tomato sauce.

Sorry to hear it. I can picture you chasing down the skunk with the Glock. :LOL2:

Wow, j-win... bad ordeal, but what did you do or what is good advice in a situationj like that??

Jim - tomato sauce?????

I know what you mean about the nastiness of a skunk, was hitchen a ride when I was a kid, the car pulled over to pick me up and ran over a skunk that was already dead, he hit the skunks stink bag, I had to run past it trying to hold my breath, couldnt, inhaled over the carcus, started to gag and the car took off :shock: I feel your pain bro.

I've been skunked toooo many times.. Most times I'm about a mile deep in the woods scouting land for the hunting season and it never fails, I walk up on them and get sprayed. Little suckers have awesome aim too!

Peroxide, baking soda and dish liquid (the Dawn that's purple works best...) you'll still stink for a few days, but if you can get this on you pretty quick then it's not tooo bad. Toss the clothes - that's generally what stinks up your house, better yet, just take one for the team and strip outside and streak!
I had to do that once because I knew my mom would kill me if I came in with that crap on. Well, since I was coming from across the street (picture this as the boon docks - no neighbors for miles - literally.. As I came through the front door I didn't know she was having some people from the church over.... still to this day they ask me if I still remember that

russ010 said:
just take one for the team and strip outside and streak!
I had to do that once because I knew my mom would kill me if I came in with that crap on. Well, since I was coming from across the street (picture this as the boon docks - no neighbors for miles - literally.. As I came through the front door I didn't know she was having some people from the church over.... still to this day they ask me if I still remember that

That is AWESOME

:LMFAO: :LMFAO: :LMFAO: :LMFAO: :LMFAO: :LMFAO: :LMFAO: :LMFAO:

Latest posts