Call to the Tin Boat Family for some Christmas Help

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
In 2004 i lost my younger (and only) brother Philip to pancreatic cancer. He was 33 years old and I was devastated - still am. My neighbors lost their daughter, Laura, to cancer the same year.

Since that time my neighbors have taken up donations for one or two local families who are stricken with a family members fighting cancer. This year we have two families in desperate need. We anonymously donate clothing, gift cards and household items to held them through their time of need as they fight against cancer for their very lives.

One brother 9 years old.

2nd family - Mother has myeloma (plasma cell cancer)
2 boys ages 16 and 18

I am posting this and asking that anyone from Tin Boats that can help a little please do - if we all give just a a little bit we can make Christmas for these families in need a little better.

I ask that you send gift cards (from any store or Visa, American Express or anything else) to

U.C. Help Center
Attention: David aka "Captain Ahab"
P.O. Box 367
Silverdale, PA 18962

We will be delivering all items and gift cards to the families on December 20th

MAY GOD BLESS YOU

I got Yours Bass Addict - thanks, you will help make this a better Christmas for the needy Famly's

Also, thanks Russ, BCRitch and everyone else who has donated a little so far.

It does not take much - a $5.00 gift card is great!