Crazy weather

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zum

Reaction score
Last 2 days it was -10 celcuis,today it's +12(54).It's blowing way to hard to put the boat in the water.T-shirts in Dec.,not the normal clothing for this time of year.

It was 64 when I walked out the door this morning at 6:30am... I just made it to work before the bottom fell out. Expecting up to 4" or more of rain, and possible snow Thurs night/Friday morning.

All I know is it's as dark now as it was when I got in here at 7:15am.... and we're under a tornado watch and flood advisory... Of course when it sprinkles just a little bit, Atlanta floods

It's 10 degrees right now and snowing here, with the wind chill it feels like -4. Expecting it to get colder over the weekend, maybe -20 with the wind chill and blizzard conditions. Gonna be a fun one, lock in that 4 wheel drive i guess.

This time of year there is sunlight from about 8:15am to 4:30 pm, so if you work 8-5 like me, it feels like it is never light out. Makes for some cold nights. #-o

natetrack said:
This time of year there is sunlight from about 8:15am to 4:30 pm, so if you work 8-5 like me, it feels like it is never light out. Makes for some cold nights. #-o

That's what they make hot women for........ \:D/

Latest posts