How Long Have you Been Here?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishinsMyLife

Reaction score
I've been here since August 10th of last year. There are some still here that joined before me, and plenty after. I was the 75th person to join Tinboats back in the day and I've come back just about every day since.

I joined September 16, 2007. I love this site. It is by far the best forum on the web. Jim does an amazing job, he is insanely generous. My hat is off to you Jim :beer:

Jim found one of my Dale Hollow fishing videos on YouTube and sent me an email inviting me to check out the site. It's a great one... one of the few I visit on a regular basis.

Kudos to Jim and all the members who contribute. =D>

Umm,think it says right by our names when we joined.
My says sometime in April,I think.
Lurked a long time B4 that.

Feb 13, 2008

I agree with everyone else, This is really a great site. One I visit every day if at all possible. Kudo's to Jim and all the contributing members! :beer:

I joined Wed. Oct. 24, 07, 8.46 am, I;d like to thank Capt. Ahab (aka Esquired) for the invite, I'd like to thank every-one who participates for sticking to the rules of engagement and to Mr. Jim, Mr. WaterWings, and the Capt. who enforces these rules. =D>

BassAddict said:
I joined aug 4th of 07, member number 72!! Jim says the site gets over a million hits a month, but i think 1/2 of that is just me hitting refresh lol :lol:

:lol: thats funny :lol:

My year anniversary is coming up \:D/

This is the most friendly about fishen place to be 8) I honestly can say I have not seen anyone get into it for real here and you all don't ever post doom and gloom crap'ola either

(really I keep coming back just to see what Captain Ahab is gonna say next) SHhh, don't tell Jim

November 28, 2008 I'm extremely new but love the site and its great that everyone has information and inspiration for their boats and fishing. Its definately helping with my build. Also the fact that there is no bickering and whining that seems to be on a lot of the other forums (even the non-fishing/boating ones). Good group of people.

I've been here 388 days (as of 12/11/08)

I joined 11/18/07 and was invited here by someone from another site. sorry, I can't remember who it was (old age and CRS)

If going by date joined I am #125

If going by posts I am currently #4 with a daily average of 6 5/8 posts per day.

WW - speaking of avitars... How about you putting one up? Maybe that huge 22.75" Bass of yours?

Cap't Ahab, :shock: I'm surprized. I thought you talked way more than that. :lol:

Latest posts