Hockey Fans?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
My team is on fire....finally. After all these years =D>

Boston_Bruins_Logo_jpg.jpg

If it dont have 4 wheels and turn left, then it needs to have a puck involved. Always been a Pens fan. Would like to pull for a more local team but Atlanta really sucks. We dont get much hockey coverage down south. Ill watch about whoever is on.

23a7192279808e3e.jpg

They got things turned around since the start of the season. I'm pretty happy with the way they are playing right now.
HockeySmile.gif

Those Bruins ARE on a roll Mr. Jim, Good Luck with them this year.

Mr. sccamper, shame, shame, suck or not Thrashers are your team, they got alot of gitty-up in their step, reminds me of the Carolina. Its always a decent game when they(Thrashers) play the Flyers. :mrgreen:

I didn't realize the Bruins are on top of the Eastern Conference. The Bruins are my second favorite team. I have always been into hockey and when I lived in RI for 5 years I always watched the Bruins.

But now it back to all Flyers. I always enjoy the Flyers vs. bruins games.

We had a great game the other night. The Flyers were down 5-1 after 2 periods and came back to tie the game and then win in a shootout. After a very slow start their playing very well.

bcritch said:
I didn't realize the Bruins are on top of the Eastern Conference. The Bruins are my second favorite team. I have always been into hockey and when I lived in RI for 5 years I always watched the Bruins.

We had a great game the other night. The Flyers were down 5-1 after 2 periods and came back to tie the game and then win in a shootout. After a very slow start their playing very well.

Hartnels skating like a man possessed since he was benched, I bet he got his butt chewd out for throwing the glove.

shamoo said:
Mr. sccamper, shame, shame, suck or not Thrashers are your team, they got alot of gitty-up in their step, reminds me of the Carolina. Its always a decent game when they(Thrashers) play the Flyers. :mrgreen:
I enjoy watching their games and pull for them if not playing againts Pittsburgh. They are a yough team with alot of young players. I should be loyal to my "home" team but all my jerseys and hats have penguins on them. I found the excitment of hockey when I lived in PA. back in the 80's.

I'm with ya Jim,on that one.
Probably if there was a closer team then Montreal when I was a kid,it might be different.Sisters liked them so there was know way I was gonna.

Boston(Mass) and Nova Scotia have been pretty close for years.They were a big help during the Halifax explosion(1917) and I'm pretty sure N.S. sends Boston a christmas tree every year,that goes to the Boston Commons.

shamoo said:
bcritch said:

Hartnels skating like a man possessed since he was benched, I bet he got his butt chewd out for throwing the glove.

He's a man on a mission; Hitting, fighting and scoring goals =D>

The Phantoms are going to hold a Mittens and Glove throw contest between periods at one of their games, Guest of honor is going to be Mr. Hartnell himself.

Latest posts