i won!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ho_shi

Reaction score
everyone makes fun of me cuz i always daily enter the NAFC members giveaways and other contests religiosuly!!

well i got a letter from NAFC the other day and didnt think nuffin bout it, finally opened it up today and it was a congratulatory letter needing a physical address for my prize!!!

I was one of 20 lucky winners to win a Kissler Rod.!!!!! 10 of us (me included) won a Kissler Argon baitcaster rod with split cork grip valued at $200.00!!!!! WOOP WOOP BOOY YA BABY!!!!!!!!!!! This was the oct/nov giveaway!!

awesome! I"m about to buy an Argon rod as well for jig fishing - awesome rods - this will be my second Kistler rod!

ty ty ty

the closest thing i have to a kistler is a acadia and i think this hands down will be sweet!!!! now need a great reel to pair with it

any suggestions?

Mr. ho, Way to go man! Kistler makes a sweet rod, winning one makes the deal even SWEETER. =D>

goat83 said:
congats fellow NAFC' er, it's good to know those contests are legit and I still have a chance.

yes its nice to know!!!

should have it in 6-8 weeks now i am on the reel hunt for a good match for it!!

ho_shi said:
should have it in 6-8 weeks now i am on the reel hunt for a good match for it!!

I've heard those Abu Garcia Revo's are pretty good reels (local guys swear by them for jig fishing - 7.0 high speed) I think they like the drag on them - something like 25lbs compared to most reels that have 8-10lbs

I've got a few Daiwa Vientos - and they are awesome plastics fishing - weighted or weightless.. also work well for cranks, spinnerbaits - heck, I use them for everything

ho_shi said:
ty ty ty

the closest thing i have to a kistler is a acadia and i think this hands down will be sweet!!!! now need a great reel to pair with it

any suggestions?

I've got a nice reel, a Revo STX, Send me the rod and I'll tell you how well they work out together. :lol:

flounderhead59 said:
ho_shi said:
ty ty ty

any suggestions?

I've got a nice reel, a Revo STX, Send me the rod and I'll tell you how well they work out together. :lol:

lol thanks but i think ill pass lol

Latest posts