Happy Birthday TNgreen86 & ShadowWalker

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you kindly. I thought I was gonna be able to fish a couple hours today, its near 50 degrees here, but the wind is insane. Going to Buffalo Wild Wings later though, so its all good.

ShadowWalker said:
Thank you kindly. I thought I was gonna be able to fish a couple hours today, its near 50 degrees here, but the wind is insane. Going to Buffalo Wild Wings later though, so its all good.

Happy Birthday!! :beer: Good choice in restaurant too, Have you done the blazing challenge yet?

BassAddict said:
ShadowWalker said:

Happy Birthday!! :beer: Good choice in restaurant too, Have you done the blazing challenge yet?
Its my first time ever being there actually. They opened it up last year, and it is about 15 minutes away, the next nearest is about 35 or so minutes away.

Latest posts