Panty Raid at Victoria Secrets!Robber Makes Out Good.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben2go

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA!If anyone in upstate,SC or western,NC may have heard about it,if you watch News channel 7.A robber,believed to be a man,raids Victoria Secrets store,and makes out with $2000 and $3000 in panties.If he is caught,he will be facing breaking and entering,robbery,grand larceny,and malicious damage.Now, let's put ourselves in the robber shoes.Could you imagine sitting next to harden criminals,and they ask,"what did you do to get thrown in here?"It would be priceless to have a video of the guy confessing,to harden criminals,that he's in prison for steeling panties. :LMFAO: I can't convey the humorous moment we had here when we saw it on the evening news.I laugh so hard I cried and threw up.I hope they catch the person.If it's in fact a man,he'll never commit a crime when or if he gets out of prison.I bet he'll end up some bodies fresh meat. :LMFAO:

I tried to find the cast on WSPA news Channel 7,but I couldn't.I guess the station manager was to embarrassed for the guy to post the report.

he's gonna be a busy guy if he's got that many girlfriends... on the other hand, he's probably a meth head looking to sell these things on ebay or something

russ010 said:
he's gonna be a busy guy if he's got that many girlfriends... on the other hand, he's probably a meth head looking to sell these things on ebay or something

I agree.Drugs has taken over around here since the economy slowed down nearly 8 years ago.Meth labs are being shut down daily around Spartanburg county where I live.I hate this place.

I bet the real reason is that his girlfriend is as big as a house and its too expensive to buy sexy panties that big, so he stole them to sew together for her and save a few bills.

ben2go said:
russ010 said:

I agree.Drugs has taken over around here since the economy slowed down nearly 8 years ago.Meth labs are being shut down daily around Spartanburg county where I live.I hate this place.
You should try living here in MO. The county I live in is THE most known county for producing meth labs!!
I'm not saying anything about the panty issue :shock:

When I lived up in the upstate of SC, the SLED guys told me that there were so many meth labs in the backwoods up there, they would never be able to find them all... most of them you can't even get to. They can see them with the choppers, but they have no way to get back in there to them

russ010 said:
When I lived up in the upstate of SC, the SLED guys told me that there were so many meth labs in the backwoods up there, they would never be able to find them all... most of them you can't even get to. They can see them with the choppers, but they have no way to get back in there to them

You know my area really well.

ben2go said:
A robber,believed to be a man,raids Victoria Secrets store,and makes out with $2000 and $3000 in panties.

What did he get, about a half dozen pair?

My wife wears VS underwear and talked me into buying her some for Christmas a couple of years ago. I just about stroked out when the sales clerk told me the total.

It's just underwear, ladies!

He got a grand total of $6000 in panties and bras.That came up to 360 pairs of panties and 200 bras.The amount would have been higher but everything taken was on clearance sale.It was a male and age was established due to the grainy security video.It took a couple days for a final tally.The store did an inventory count to determin how much was stolen.This happened at the mall in Anderson,SC as reported by the news.

i saw that on the news too.

you never know, it could of been a dude with a giner :shock:

the meth labs are unreal. im almost to the point where i take a pistol with me hunting when i walk way out to the backwoods. ive ran up on 2 running labs, 1 of wich they didnt see me, but heard me and came out looking for me on 4wheelers. i hid in a thicket untill they left. thank god i was coverd head to toe in breakup camo

Latest posts