How much you figure?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
Thursday my wife is driving to Texas. We've been collecting our coins and putting them in a 4 pound animal cracker container. Tomorrow I am taking it to the credit union to cash them in for folding money. This is gonna be her travel money (gas, food, lodging, etc...) Anyone want to hazard a guess?

coins001_%28600_x_450%29~0.jpg

Just in case you're curious about how much it weighs...

coins002_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

That scale is accurate to within 1/2 oz so the coins (and plastic container) weigh anywhere from 62lbs 15oz to 63lbs.

I'll post the weight tomorrow evening.

$350-$400
I save mine in a steel cup and when that's full I bounce it into a Crown Royal bag, a full bag is typically $200-$230.

Just got back from the credit union and I was surprized to find out how much was in there. Didn't get the break down as far as how much of each coin but the total was pretty nice. Would have been over a grand if I waited to fill the jug that's for sure.

flounderhead59 said:
Just got back from the credit union and I was surprized to find out how much was in there. Didn't get the break down as far as how much of each coin but the total was pretty nice. Would have been over a grand if I waited to fill the jug that's for sure.

In that case I change my guess to $654.00

=D>

flounderhead59 said:

So who had the closest guess? :-

Latest posts