No school again today!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Well, I wasn't at school Monday or Tuesday due to the trip we made, but school let out early Monday at 12:45 due to the weather, it was also cancelled on Tuesday and Wednesday. Got up at 6am this morning with a 2-hour delay already set for all county schools, was drinking a cup of coffee and the phone rang (we have an automated announcement system). School cancelled again today due to freezing rain coming in! Maybe tomorow we'll be in school. We're supposed to be giving semester exams Wed, Thurs, Fri, but looks like that may not happen until we get back from break on Jan. 3rd. I'd rather be in school because now we have to makeup 3 days (so far) at the end of the school year, which cuts the summer short. :shock:

As a teacher I am all for snowdays. They are a pain though when they cut into the summer vacation. :(

i teach at a private school and we hardly ever get out, but when we do we don't have to make up the days. Therefore I am all for snow days. Plus I love snow! We just missed this last storm..... had a winter storm warning and everything went 20 or so miles south of here. :evil:

I wish we didn't have to makeup days. Well, the freezing rain never arrived, so my wife and I ran errands and got some minor shopping done. Could've been at work/school and not lost a day. Supposed to be warmer tomorrow! [-o<

Latest posts