Finals are over and Christmas break has begun

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowWalker

Reaction score
Just finished up my last final. It was the hardest one I had, but I lucked out and he picked two essay questions I knew relatively well, so I feel pretty good about it.

Tonight we are supposed to get an ice storm followed by up to 11 inches of snow. The storm is supposed to last 12-14 hours, so after work I think I am going to go home, relax, tie a few jigs and play my favorite PC game which I am quite rusty on since I really only play it during the winter when I have some spare time, and it's too cold to fish.

I'll probably be outside a few times keeping up with our and the neighbor lady's driveways.

It doesn't scare me driving in the stuff that much, it's other people. I delivered pizzas for 9 hours in an ice storm last year, in my 2wd S-10. I also learned to drive in the winter, so I am use to it.

But tonight I am staying in for sure.

luuuuuuucky

man id love some good snow here. we generally dont get more than 6". just enough to get a caravan of 4wd's out and go do donuts in the highways

I WANT SNOW!!!! instead we are getting some freakish 70 degree weather... but we had some snow shows a week or 2 ago...

bAcKpAiN said:
What PC game do you play?
Warcraft 3 frozen throne. It's been out several years, but I play a custom map that's updated constantly so it never gets old. Free online play too.

Man would I love some snow!!! Doesn't bother me when all the people up north get more then us..... however this year Las Vegas and New Orleans have had more snow :evil:

The ice has started falling. Newest reports say areas could see up to 2 inches an hour until 6am. Glad I wont be on the roads during the morning rush hour. I work at 1130.

Latest posts