Merry Christmas Guys!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way....I couldn't find a good pic of Waterwings or he'd be in there too! :twisted: :lol:

LMFAO!! Good one Bubba! (although I was a little creeped out when me and ESQUIRED did the hoe down together)

Edit: And this picture here is just wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

83ozau.png

BassAddict said:
LMFAO!! Good one Bubba! (although I was a little creeped out when me and ESQUIRED did the hoe down together)

Edit: And this picture here is just wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

83ozau.png

LMAO! I kinda thought it was pretty funny myself..... :lol:

Edit* Wait a minute....How did you get that picture? Did your guys video just show the white background like that? :|

Bubba said:
Edit* Wait a minute....How did you get that picture? Did your guys video just show the white background like that? :|

I picked to download and save it to a dvd, Then that picture was displayed and then they asked for $4.95 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: .......................... It was funny Bubba, but not $4.95 worth of funny lol

BassAddict said:
Bubba said:

I picked to download and save it to a dvd, Then that picture was displayed and then they asked for $4.95 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: .......................... It was funny Bubba, but not $4.95 worth of funny lol

Oh, Ok....Cuz I knew that wasn't the background I chose for the video. :lol:

Latest posts