1st Annual Tin Boats Fantasy Football Championship Game

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcritch

Reaction score
#4 Shamoo Nation vs. #2 Nodak

Good Luck Guys and congrats on making it to the Championship Game =D> =D> =D>
Vegas has Nodak as a Six Point Favorite :lol:

The winner will receive your choice of two packs of the world famous JDBaits
(sorry times are tough that's all I can afford) :lol: :lol:

****** Don't forget to set your Rosters as there are games scheduled tonight*******

natetrack said:
Good Luck Shamoo. (just so you know, your going down 8) )

the last time I used those words was the first game of the playoffs... Jim kicked my butt

natetrack said:
Good Luck Shamoo. (just so you know, your going down 8) )

Thank-you Mr. Natetrack, back at cha my friend, I am going down, down to Mississippi to get my worms!!!! GET READY JDBAITS, one way or another you have an order pending.

=D> =D> =D> To our commish. =D> =D> =D>

Congratulations to "NODAK" =D> =D> =D>

lombardi_trophy3.jpg

Mr. Nodak send me your order and I will make arrangements with JDBaits for your prize.

Mr. Shamoo was hanging out in the basement for most of the season and finish 2nd =D> =D>

Thanks to everyone for a great season..... I hope you guys had some fun.

Mr. Russ finished the regular season undefeated =D> =D> send me your order for 2 packs of JDBaits and we'll get them shipped out to you...

=D> CONGRATS Nathan, you kicked my butt dude!! I wish my QB and WR would have shown up, (just to make it a little less lop sided). NODAK RULES!!!!! =D>

When you place your order add two packs of whatever you want, compliments of the "NATION". MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIEND

PS. I told you I was going down to Mississippi to get some worms
FOR YOU :wink:

Congrats NODAK =D> =D> ,
I could not log on yesterday or today for some reason and wasnt able to track the games, can someone let me know how I did against Jim? I just want to bring some closure to the season. After being really into it for 12 weeks and not knowing how the last game went is eating me up :lol:

HEHEHEHE Thanks guys!! Ill get started on things once I get back home, for now I'm headed up to NY for the holidays in the morning. Which reminds me, I need to start planning my NY trickery/thievery!!!

BassAddict - Are they still flying into NY after all the snow??

Shamoo - You don't need to get me any packs of worms, the camaraderie the last few months is enough from me, so use my winnings to make your tackle larger :beer: To be honest - I really don't have any room to put more worms!

russ010 said:

Dont know and dont care LOL. I flew into Phili on the 20th, and have been at moms place in Jersey. Tomorrow well be the drive 4 -6 hour drive depending on traffic so if you have any family/friends in that area tell them to stay off the sidewalks!!!!!!

BassAddict said:
russ010 said:

Dont know and dont care LOL. I flew into Phili on the 20th, and have been at moms place in Jersey. Tomorrow will be the drive 4 -6 hour drive depending on traffic so if you have any family/friends in that area tell them to stay off the sidewalks!!!!!!

DahFISH said:
Congrats NODAK =D> =D> ,
I could not log on yesterday or today for some reason and wasnt able to track the games, can someone let me know how I did against Jim? I just want to bring some closure to the season. After being really into it for 12 weeks and not knowing how the last game went is eating me up :lol:

Team Tin - Larry 106.06 ( M. Forte still has to play tonight)
Team Tin - Jim 105.84
:shock: :shock: :shock:

bcritch said:
Team Tin - Larry 106.06 ( M. Forte still has to play tonight)
Team Tin - Jim 105.84
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Thanks, now I will be able to sleep tonight :lol: , win or loss I just needed to know :lol:

Ok Russ I wont send any worms, but I think you have the wrong guy, our Commish(Mr. bcritch) was going to send them for a awsum season.

ohhh... sorry, I mixed up 2 different threads and remembered yours' to Nathan. I'll be a little more careful next time :D

russ010 said:
ohhh... sorry, I mixed up 2 different threads and remembered yours' to Nathan. I'll be a little more careful next time :D

Its all good my friend, I get mixed up tieing my shoes :wink:

Latest posts