Weekend weather forecast

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
The temps here for Saturday and Sunday are supposed to be 63 and 64, but with rain both days! I may just have to breakout the rain coat and do some fishin' from the bank while I have the chance :)

This weather is bizarre.

I skated to work on freezing rain this morning and it's supposed to be 60 in the morning. It's coming down in buckets right now and I'm supposed to go on a waterfowl quota hunt in the morning. I'm not real confident in that one happening. :(

Quackrstackr said:
This weather is bizarre.

I skated to work on freezing rain this morning and it's supposed to be 60 in the morning. It's coming down in buckets right now and I'm supposed to go on a waterfowl quota hunt in the morning. I'm not real confident in that one happening. :(

yep, roads and driveway were a sheet of ice this morning. Currently pouring down rain, with wind gusting at the moment, and 40*. Sunny tomorrow!

FishingBuds said:
Nuts absolutely Nuts :roll:

That's for sure! Better than the -5 it was the night before though.
crazy_face.gif

Waterwings said:
The rain has quit (probably only momentarily) and it's now 44*. We're having a heat wave! :lol:

How about that rain now? Still stopped? :lol:

I'm going to have to launch the boat in the yard just to get the newspaper. :shock:

We have had next to zero rain here all year long and come time for me to burn my vacation days during hunting season... it won't stop. :x

Quackrstackr said:
Waterwings said:
The rain has quit (probably only momentarily) and it's now 44*. We're having a heat wave! :lol:

How about that rain now? Still stopped? :lol:

I'm going to have to launch the boat in the yard just to get the newspaper. :shock:

We have had next to zero rain here all year long and come time for me to burn my vacation days during hunting season... it won't stop. :x

It stopped momentarily, lol. Yep, heck of a thing we get all the rain now instead of when we needed it. It is 56* right now though, and the wind is still clipping pretty good! 8)

Wait for it.......

The line that is coming toward you now just moved through here. Quite possibly the largest amount of rain dumped in the shortest amount of time that I have seen in the last several years. My backyard went completely underwater in a matter of about 2 minutes. I have never seen it do that before. :shock:

This one is packing thunder and lightning too. I think that is a first for Christmas Eve that I can remember.

Thanks for the heads-up! Wife just said we need to go to the store before they close. A lot of people can't seem to drive in heavy rain around here, and some for some reason don't turn on their headlights so other drivers can see them! We need a "Headlights On When Raining" law in Kentucky, and cite those who don't abide by it. I think Georgia has that law.

Quackr,

Just rec'd a weather alert on the 'puter: Heavy thunderstorms headed this way. Some areas around us have already rec'd 1"-3" of rain in the last 24 hours and there are closed roads in Christian County due to flooding. I better go check the charge on my boat batteries, lol.

Yup.

It's a rough one. I have buddys out duck hunting in this mess. :shock:

They woke the wife and I up twice trying to coerce me into going and I finally turned off the phone. One of the crews is already back after getting soaking wet and watching the decoys from the truck for about an hour and I guess the other is still out there. They may be sitting in an oak tree after the corn field flash flooded by now. :lol:

Latest posts