For our Veterans (and others who may be interested)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingCop

Reaction score
Flounderhead's picture of the Statue of Liberty in the "picture from 1918" thread, remided me of this - facts about the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

https://www.keneva.com/TombOfTheUnknownSoldierFacts.htm

Being past military and a veteran of the Vietnam War (conflict, whatever), I am particularly fond of this factual account of the soldiers who guard the Tomb. I have been there several times, and, along with the Vietnam Memorial (The Wall), I will always remember the emotions I felt while being there.

So, many thanks to all veterans on this site, a special "welcome Home" to the Vietnam vets (which you never received back then), and a safe and healthy holidays and homecoming for our military troops in harm's way and all of our troops all over the world this Christmas.

I've been wanting to go down there and see the sights and that is the first place i want to visit.. :USA1: :USA1: :USA1:

FishingCop said:
...So, many thanks to all veterans on this site, a special "Welcome Home" to the Vietnam Vets (which you never received back then), and a safe and healthy holidays and homecoming for our military troops in harm's way and all of our troops all over the world this Christmas.

Ditto! 8)

Latest posts