What a way to end Christmas Day, cleaning my shotgun

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
So I take my mom home after Christmas dinner and help her get the trash out and litter boxes cleaned and I head home. I pull into the alley and see someone standing next to my neighbor's pickup truck. I know it's not my neighrbor because i would recognize him on sight. The guy steps out into the alley and starts to walk away. He goes 1 house down and looks back to see if I am there, I am and he continues one more house and I had ducked down so I was looking through my tinted windows. He step in next to a vehicle parked there and I step out into the alley and the guy heads out again. I hid and he went behind a garage and peeked around the corner so I stepped out and he headed off again. I went inside and called the police (funny because they are 2 blocks away, down the alley, the way he was heading). A couple of officers walked down the alley and when I saw them I greated them and told them I was the one who called. Gave them a description of the guy and what he was doing and where he was last seen. Now I'm sitting here "cleaning" my shotgun and surfing the net.

flounderhead59 said:
You know a lot of empty houses on Christmas while people are out at relatives. Probably won't be back but you can never tell.

Also a lot of presents left in cars. We used to have people steal stuff from a car when someone would bring out the presents, load then into the car then either go back in for more, or start the car to warm up and go back inside. It happened every year here.....

Way to be a good neighbor and astute enough to recognize the suspiciousnous of the situation. Kudos to Flounderhead =D>

That's why my shotgun stays clean. :mrgreen:

If some crackhead ever breaks into my house while I'm around, he's going to be a whole lot heavier when he leaves.

=D> Nice job FH, if more people would be like you and be more pro-active about that kind of stuff, we could have this place cleaned up in no time.

Quackrstackr said:
If some crackhead ever breaks into my house while I'm around, he's going to be a whole lot heavier when he leaves.

:lol: sounds like my house :lol:

nice job

we had some kids snoopin around our barn in the summer. they saw me walk out of the house and they started headin up the driveway pretty quickly, but luckly our driveway is about 700 ft long. so i walked back inside, loaded 4 shells of 00 buck (loudest shells i had), and blasted them in a bank next to the house. they turned, thaught i was shootin at um, and hauled ***. i didnt want to shoot anywhere near them, just scare um, and i think it worked

Not to mention gove themthe story of the crazy guy with a gun to rehears for years to come. I would be willing to bet they don't mess with your barn again :lol:

Latest posts