What did santa bring you?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loggerhead Mike

Reaction score
well even though money was tight this xmas, we still had a great time. got super drunk with the family and ate some killer steaks from the meat store

what did santa bring yall?

i made out pretty good with a new rhees hitch for the truck, gun case, trail cam, and some realy nice nikon binoculars

I got a cappucino machine, 2 seat caddy/cup holders for my boat seats, a few spinner baits, Gift cards to Dicks, and Cash plus my bonus from work. Time to buy more tackle!

i got some cool stuff.. got a couple seasons of the show "the unit", shower curtain with the Marine Corps emblem on it, gift certificates, couple books to read, and few other stuff... :lol:

I got my 100 Watt floodlights for the front of the boat, A video camera, and some other smaller odds and ends like a pair of moccasins and a fillet knife.

Oh, the girlfriend got me a really nice portable stereo that my iphone will dock in. If you see a tinboat rocking out this summer, its me :D I may not catch any fish with it blairing, but I'll be having a good time.

I got one of those car gps systems and a few other comfort things for the Jeep. My son and I are going to pool our X-mas money and try to get an X-box 360. Oh yeah, we also got the Wii fit from my mother (I think she is trying to tell us something), nothing like a video game to tell me how fat I am. :lol: I think this was one of the best Christmases we have had here in years. I dont know why it just felt really good this year. We didnt have much to spend on the boys this year and I think they just appreciated what they did get alot more.

Daiwa Viento-L
St. Croix Mojo Spinnerbait rod
Boatbuilding with Aluminum By Stephen F. Pollard
70 bucks which I bought a new battery with today.

My wife got me a gps unit that I've wanted for awhile for the truck. She bought the Garmin nuvi 255W, and I've already stared loading locations to it. For those that aren't aware of it, certain models of Garmin (their website will list them) will now receive down-loaded directions from Google Maps through your PC (provided you have the USB cable for it) and the Garmin Communicator Plugin installed on your computer. Here's the link to accomplish that:
https://www8.garmin.com/products/communicator/

Once you've located the map/directions you want on Google maps (and your gps device is plugged into the computer), click on Send, then choose Garmin as the device in the drop-down menu, then click on Send, and it will load it to your gps device. Don't forget to register your Garmin product (if that's the brand you got) at https://my.garmin.com before you do the communicator plugin. Enjoy! 8)

Waterwings said:
My wife got me a gps unit that I've wanted for awhile for the truck. She bought the Garmin nuvi 255W, and I've already stared loading locations to it. For those that aren't aware of it, certain models of Garmin (their website will list them) will now receive down-loaded directions from Google Maps through your PC (provided you have the USB cable for it) and the Garmin Communicator Plugin installed on your computer. Here's the link to accomplish that:

Once you've located the map/directions you want on Google maps (and your gps device is plugged into the computer), click on Send, then choose Garmin as the device in the drop-down menu, then click on Send, and it will load it to your gps device. Don't forget to register your Garmin product (if that's the brand you got) at https://my.garmin.com before you do the communicator plugin. Enjoy! 8)

Thanks for the heads up!

Jim said:
Waterwings said:

Thanks for the heads up!

No problem! :) . I thought I was going to have to buy a seperate USB cable, but in talking with my brother he said try one from a digital camera. It worked, plus saved me $15 from buying a new one. 8)

Update: Once you load the Communicator plugin to your pc, follow the directions to do the Test Page test. That will ensure your device is detected.

Oh wiat, that was trick or treating. :lol:

Got a set of cordless Ryobi tools, a Lowrance LMS 522c iGPS, some Dremmel accessories, some clothes, a few gift cards, a bag of these scrumptious chocolate covered caramel/pecan things (basically turtles) that my mom finds somewhere, and most importanlty I got to spend the day with my family.

Let's see ...

1. Primos Field Bag in Mossy Oak Duck Blind
2. Remington Deer Season Backpack
3. Duck Commander Cut Down Mallard Call
4. MAD Compact Grunt/Snort/Wheeze Call
5. LED Flashlight
6. Pair of Primos Guttin' Gloves
7. Shirt
8. Bath Robe
9. Slippers
10. Restaurant Gift Card

Overall, a great Christmas with the family!

i got to spend 2 wonderful days with family. i got to go fishing on friday with my bro, my bro in-law and two nephews.

a gps system for truck
gift card
2 christian rock cds
ncaa college football game
an assortment of plastic worms
2 bumper stickers for my truck proclaiming my faith in CHRIST
dale jr alarm clock
"3" the movie with bonus cds
thats about it.

The coolest thing I got was a new digital camera that shock proof from a 5 foot drop, freeze resistent to 14 degrees and water proof to 10 foot. Now I can take a picture of a fish underwater as I let it go or maybe I could put the take a picture of the structure they're in and see where exactly to put my lure. lol.

Latest posts